The future of all Marvel movies depends on ANTMAN!

Leafar the Lost

Civilian
Reaction score
I have seen ANTMAN twice now, and its clear to me that all future Marvel movies will be based on this movie. The revelation of the Quantum Realm will have a direct tie in to DR. STRANGE. The final shot with Captain America, The Falcon, and The Winter Soldier ties in directly to CIVIL WAR. Of course, ANTMAN himself will be the one who defeats Thanos in INFINITY WARS, because he will have to shrink into the Infinity Gauntlet itself to destroy it.

Ant-Man was cool, but I've only seen it once at the movies. By comparison, I've seen GOTG 3 times at the movies. The contenders for defeating Thanos are Drax, Captain Marvel, Thor, and Vision.

Ant-Man was cool, but I've only seen it once at the movies. By comparison, I've seen GOTG 3 times at the movies. The contenders for defeating Thanos are Drax, Captain Marvel, Thor, and Vision.

Shoot, I think Thanos could win.

Of course, ANTMAN himself will be the one who defeats Thanos in INFINITY WARS, because he will have to shrink into the Infinity Gauntlet itself to destroy it.

CLINT: Okay, here's the plan. Scott, hop on the tip of my flashbomb arrow, and then shrink down and ride the photons into Thanos's eye so you can wreck his brain.

SCOTT: Uh, this seems kind of familiar.

CLINT: I know, I know, but it's going to be at least 2020 before they can get that off the ground, so we really have to hurry up.

You might not want to spell Clint in capital letters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"