The godyssey

Viking

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys (and girls? Girls checkout comic book forums, right? =P).

New here today. An old school comic book fan, used to stock up at local flea markets and such. I'm more into the movies than the books to be honest. That, and I live in Norway... Can't get into "Pondus".

Anyway -- I wanted to pick the brains and get some opinions on the GODYSSEY movie in development.

www.superherohype.com/news/articles/174475-rob-liefelds-the-godyssey-set-to-become-feature-film

The Good -- The Bad -- The Ugly? What would make you want to watch it?

[Posted in the wrong forum -- I reported to move to Comics- Misc]

Last edited:
Just make an Egyptian fantasy adventure instead. Then we'll get to see Ra, along with Osiris, Set, Isis, Horus and Thoth.
How hard can it be?

Just make an Egyptian fantasy adventure instead. Then we'll get to see Ra, along with Osiris, Set, Isis, Horus and Thoth.
How hard can it be?

I can only assume that it would difficult on the casting front + the mythology isn't as well known as others. That's why the Greeks are ****ed so much -- a majority of moviegoers can name 75% of the Olympians.

I can only assume that it would difficult on the casting front + the mythology isn't as well known as others. That's why the Greeks are ****ed so much -- a majority of moviegoers can name 75% of the Olympians.
One can claim that this kind of film is so far down in "development hell" that not any studio should even consider the idea :p

LOL

I think the closest we'll get to seeing some Egyptian mythology is in WAYWARD SONS : LEGENDS.

When two groups of diverse aliens crash land on Earth around 3000 B.C., their constant fighting gives birth to every known human myth, from Greek and Egyptian gods to werewolves and dragons.

I hate to say it, but it sounds an awful lot like a deity version of Rise of the Guardians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"