The Dark Knight The good old days have returned.

Sarge

Superhero
Reaction score
It's speculation time again! Two years ago when I joined nobody in this forum had any idea what the new Batman movie would be, all we knew, was that it had Christian Bale, Chris Nolan, and Dave Goyer. And man, were those good times. Manips, "script" leaks, absurd trolling, absurd speculation...damn. It was all good. And now, it's sequel time! Our awesome origin is in place and now Batman can finally be Batman! Feel free to put any manips, plot speculation, or general ideas here!

:batman::batman::batman:

Sarge said:
It's speculation time again! Two years ago when I joined nobody in this forum had any idea what the new Batman movie would be, all we knew, was that it had Christian Bale, Chris Nolan, and Dave Goyer. And man, were those good times. Manips, "script" leaks, absurd trolling, absurd speculation...damn. It was all good. And now, it's sequel time! Our awesome origin is in place and now Batman can finally be Batman! Feel free to put any manips, plot speculation, or general ideas here!

:batman::batman::batman:

A toast, to the unkown.

The Spider-Bat said:
A toast, to the unkown.
I hear ya. Hopefully this sequel will incorporate the great "two sides of the same coin" relationship that Batman and the Joker have, also Joker better have some goddamn laughing fish.

Sarge said:
I hear ya. Hopefully this sequel will incorporate the great "two sides of the same coin" relationship that Batman and the Joker have, also Joker better have some goddamn laughing fish.

Yes I hope Harvey Dent's in here too. :o

Damn, that too. And it better be Guy Pearce.

The Spider-Bat said:
IT BETTER BE RAPL FIENNES!
He's doing a ton of commercial stuff right now...there's no way he'd do Two Face. Also, he may not want to be typecast, he's been a disfigured villain like, three times now.

Sarge said:
He's doing a ton of commercial stuff right now...there's no way he'd do Two Face. Also, he may not want to be typecast, he's been a disfigured villain like, three times now.

Exactly he's perfect. RED DRAGON OWNS YOUR ASS!!

Sorry about that.

*pops Brew*
This should be good.

The Spider-Bat said:
Exactly he's perfect. RED DRAGON OWNS YOUR ASS!!

Sorry about that.
Yeah, he rocked in Red Dragon...and he is probably perfect. But he wont do it, and he's just not as perfect as Guy Pearce. ;)

Also...no Robin til the third movie. :mad:

Sarge said:
Uh huh. And then pigs will fly out of my ass. :p

Well then you're gonna have some real problems going to the bathroom in the next couple of months. :o

The Spider-Bat said:
And Geroge Clooney for Batman!
Antonio Banderas for Riddler! And Pitof should direct!

The Spider-Bat said:
Well then you're gonna have some real problems going to the bathroom in the next couple of months. :o
We'll see. :o

Sarge said:
Antonio Banderas for Riddler! And Pitof should direct!

And then bring over Queen Latifa to play Catwoman and it will be perfect!

The Spider-Bat said:
And then bring over Queen Latifa to play Catwoman and it will be perfect!
Not until Green Day does the soundtrack!

*shudder* and to think we were *THIS* close to having them do the Begins soundtack. :eek:

Sarge said:

*shudder* and to think we were *THIS* close to having them do the Begins soundtack. :eek:

They were going to the soundtrack?

Sarge said:

that would have sucked royally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"