The Dark Knight The good old days have returned.

The Spider-Bat said:
They were going to the soundtrack?
Katie Holmes even said it on MTV....like a month before it was realeased...then when it came...BOOM nothing but an orchestral score. :)
 
Sarge said:
Katie Holmes even said it on MTV....like a month before it was realeased...then when it came...BOOM nothing but an orchestral score. :)

and thank heavens for THAT.
 
Katie Holmes and MTV are both ******ed, you shouldn't believe what either of them say. a Green Day soundtrack would've made this movie terrible, glad they went with an orchestral score.
 
Some of you people need psychiatric help... Queen Latifa as Catwoman? OMG are you crazy shes too fat to play Catwoman. George Clooney? WOW he played the worse batman ever. Val Kilmer was better than him, and he sucks also. Robin coming back would be good, but not until later. But I do think that Frankie Muniz would be awesome for Robin. Than they could possibly go into a Nightwing movie.
 
Sarge said:
Not until Green Day does the soundtrack!

*shudder* and to think we were *THIS* close to having them do the Begins soundtack. :eek:

Commerical music in comic book films ruins it, nine times outta ten.

It makes them so timely, thus they lose an epic, timeless feel they SHOULD have.
 
"Speculation Time" was arguably my favorite time during the entire waiting period for Batman Begins.

Definitely glad to see its return.
 
CM 3 said:
But I do think that Frankie Muniz would be awesome for Robin. Than they could possibly go into a Nightwing movie.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I really Young Robin will totally suck, who wants to see a kid fighting with Batman. Chris was great for the role, not too young and not too old.
 
MidKnight said:
Commerical music in comic book films ruins it, nine times outta ten.

It makes them so timely, thus they lose an epic, timeless feel they SHOULD have.
I wasn't advocating Green Day at all...I loathe commercial music in comic book films. Speaking of which....soundtracks that accompany Marvel movies suck sweaty man balls. I don't think a single movie of theirs has gone without Evanescense or Nickleback on the CD.
 
The Crow soundtrack kisked ass tho
 
Sarge said:
I don't think a single movie of theirs has gone without Evanescense or Nickleback on the CD.

LOL, yeah, i noticed that too. why must they lnclude them on EVERY cmoic book movie nowadays. they even did one commercial for BB with nickleback on it (i think for that dumb "emotional" spot) and i was like WHAT!??!! stupid WB, trying to market an unconventional comic book film with conventional crappy music. asses.
 
"THE OLD DAYS, THE HARD DAYS, THE ALL OR NOTHING DAYS. THEY'RE BACK!"

I love the speculation.

-R
 
Robin91939 said:
"THE OLD DAYS, THE HARD DAYS, THE ALL OR NOTHING DAYS. THEY'RE BACK!"

I love the speculation.

-R

It's acctually

"THIS ISN'T SOME BAR ROOM BRAWLFIGHT! THIS IS THE OLD DAYS, THE HARD DAYS, THE ALL OR NOTHING DAYS! THEY'RE BACK!"
 
Sarge said:
It's speculation time again! Two years ago when I joined nobody in this forum had any idea what the new Batman movie would be, all we knew, was that it had Christian Bale, Chris Nolan, and Dave Goyer. And man, were those good times. Manips, "script" leaks, absurd trolling, absurd speculation...damn. It was all good. And now, it's sequel time! Our awesome origin is in place and now Batman can finally be Batman! Feel free to put any manips, plot speculation, or general ideas here!

:batman::batman::batman:


I know what you mean.
 
i cant wait for the crazy rumors wheter it's someone like Chris Tucker being a canidate for Joker, or EggHead being the new mob boss in Gotham

man i remember when BAtman vs Superman pretty much started the re birth into trying to find a Batman director.

or when Andrew Kevin Walker was gonna write the script

hell i remember when Vince Vaughn was a candiate for the Batman vs Superman films as well as JUde Law for Batman! ha!



but anyways i remember how long it was till we got Bale as Batman

fall 2002 -Nolan announced as director
september 11 2003- bale cast as batman
April 2004-filimng begins
june 15 2005- i see the greatest movie ever!
 
i may not have alot of posts( long story, several bannings, lost e mail addresses etc) but i have been longer than some of the old timers of today (spanish39,TwoFace,That Guy,Snipe,Clerk etc)

so i have expericned all the waiting and stuff
 
sadly i missed the old days.

i didn't find out about Begins until the teaser :(.
 
You bumped up a year old thread to say this?:confused:
 
Sarge said:
It's speculation time again! Two years ago when I joined nobody in this forum had any idea what the new Batman movie would be, all we knew, was that it had Christian Bale, Chris Nolan, and Dave Goyer. And man, were those good times. Manips, "script" leaks, absurd trolling, absurd speculation...damn. It was all good. And now, it's sequel time! Our awesome origin is in place and now Batman can finally be Batman! Feel free to put any manips, plot speculation, or general ideas here!

:batman::batman::batman:
Not that interesting yet. Want that, head over to Spidey 3. But things should pick up around here next year, (or even this fall.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"