The Dark Knight Now Lucas for Two-Face?

I don't like Lucas as a actor and I would prefer someone else in the role.

Schrieber.jpg

L0ngsh0t said:
Anjow1060 said:
Watch Scream 2
lol that is all you need to say when justifying anything associated with that movie

he is not marlon brando the guy is just average at best, that's all, im not even saying i don't want him as two face, its just he isn't that great that if he is two face the movie is going to suck

i don't this guy at BOF who leaks reliable info, granted, i don't care that much

i will leave you this, you go watch scream 2 and try not throwing up at ****ty filmmaking, and performances. then go watch phantoms and schrieber play a believable scared police officer(note the hint of sarcasim) and then go watch him play off of denzel washington for 3 movies, and not doing anything that impressive, with it being almost impossible to look good playing off of denzel washington

he's not that great

you sir have no legitimacy with judging acting when you are pulling out Scream 2 as your resources...go watch primal fear and ed norton, now that is how a real actor would act a spilt personality disorder that harvey dent deals with

liev schrieber is good, yes, would i like him if he was chosen as twoface, yes, are there better? definatly

First of all, I'm not getting into a spat with you man, take a chill pill and relax on that. As far as Scream 2 goes, I like it. I'm not saying it's a good movie for everyone, but i like it. There are in fact no good/bad movies. Just movies that people like and movies people don't like. You don't like it. Thats nice. The movie wasn't the subject of the guy's acting skills though. You can't judge an actor by the movies he's in, but rather by how he does in them. For example - Tom Hanks sucks IMO, but he picks all those "oscar worthy" movies and so he's respected. Look even furthermore at John Travolta, one of the best actors out there and he did some pretty bad movies for a while, doesn't take away from his skills though. Schriber did an awesome job in Scream 2 and I like him for two face. I can see him as face. And as far as not liking Jett goes, you're not much of a Bat-movie fan if you don't count on him. Jett knows what he's doing, he's not some lame fanboy who runs to the press everytime someone tells him something. He's quite respectable and does his job of running his site on par.

All that said. Schrieber > Lucas.

Anjow1060 said:
First of all, I'm not getting into a spat with you man, take a chill pill and relax on that. As far as Scream 2 goes, I like it. I'm not saying it's a good movie for everyone, but i like it. There are in fact no good/bad movies. Just movies that people like and movies people don't like. You don't like it. Thats nice. The movie wasn't the subject of the guy's acting skills though. You can't judge an actor by the movies he's in, but rather by how he does in them. For example - Tom Hanks sucks IMO, but he picks all those "oscar worthy" movies and so he's respected. Look even furthermore at John Travolta, one of the best actors out there and he did some pretty bad movies for a while, doesn't take away from his skills though. Schriber did an awesome job in Scream 2 and I like him for two face. I can see him as face. And as far as not liking Jett goes, you're not much of a Bat-movie fan if you don't count on him. Jett knows what he's doing, he's not some lame fanboy who runs to the press everytime someone tells him something. He's quite respectable and does his job of running his site on par.
You rule.

Anjow1060 said:
L0ngsh0t said:
Anjow1060 said:
Watch Scream 2

That post = awesomeness. Here... have a caramel :up:

I would love this if it meant he was being considered. Whether the role went to Liev Scrieber or Lucas, I definatley wouldn't be disappointed. He's my top choice, truth be told.

Lucas would be fine, but I'd prefer Schreiber or Owen.

To go a little outside the box, and he might be too old now, but Denzel Washington would be fantastic in the role as well.

Ronny Shade said:
Since when does Edward Norton have a huge range?
Watch him in People Vs Larry Flint and Red Dragon and then in 25th Hour or American History X... Entirely different characters.

Norton is one of the greatest actors around. And don't forget his performance in Primal Fear. That alone shows what he is capable of.

I think Lucas is not bad actor and would be good Two-Face also.

Anjow1060 said:
L0ngsh0t said:
Anjow1060 said:
Watch Scream 2

no there are movies that suck, and scream 2, and about 8 Liev Schrieber movies suck

tom hanks does not suck, Hanks does **** that in phillidelphia, catch me if you can, road to perdition, and green mile, that Scream boy could even be worthy to suck his dick..

you know what, if you where to take all of the batman movies together, you are right, i am not a batman movie fan, they suck, they're terrible, after those first 4 scharades, i gave up on even batman comics for awhile...but when i saw nolans masterpiece it brought me back to why i liked batman in the first place, dark dangerous, but still cool. and i do not want these batman movies to go back to where they started

in my opinion the reason i am not huge on ether lucas or schrieber, and the reason i have been pimping guys like ed norton, is, you have to top Tommy Lee Jones, who of the many blunders in that movie, tommy lee jones was as psycho of a two face as it gets, schrieber has proven **** that he can even come close to that leval that TLJ brought it too...

don't even try to compare schrieber with hanks norton depp, not even travolta, who basically only has himself a handful of good movies since the late 80's, schrieber is mearly average, a good bit player, he can play the cop who dies and everyone feels sorry for, he can play scared, but he is not hanks, he is not norton, he isn't even vince vaughn, he is good enough to be a supporting character in the worst horror movie that anyone has ever put good cash into, he's OK, HE'S NOT GOD

he isn't the end all only option for two-face.

MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY ACTORS > Schrieber

L0ngsh0t said:
Anjow1060 said:
L0ngsh0t said:
no there are movies that suck, and scream 2, and about 8 Liev Schrieber movies suck

tom hanks does not suck, Hanks does **** that in phillidelphia, catch me if you can, road to perdition, and green mile, that Scream boy could even be worthy to suck his dick..

you know what, if you where to take all of the batman movies together, you are right, i am not a batman movie fan, they suck, they're terrible, after those first 4 scharades, i gave up on even batman comics for awhile...but when i saw nolans masterpiece it brought me back to why i liked batman in the first place, dark dangerous, but still cool. and i do not want these batman movies to go back to where they started

in my opinion the reason i am not huge on ether lucas or schrieber, and the reason i have been pimping guys like ed norton, is, you have to top Tommy Lee Jones, who of the many blunders in that movie, tommy lee jones was as psycho of a two face as it gets, schrieber has proven **** that he can even come close to that leval that TLJ brought it too...

don't even try to compare schrieber with hanks norton depp, not even travolta, who basically only has himself a handful of good movies since the late 80's, schrieber is mearly average, a good bit player, he can play the cop who dies and everyone feels sorry for, he can play scared, but he is not hanks, he is not norton, he isn't even vince vaughn, he is good enough to be a supporting character in the worst horror movie that anyone has ever put good cash into, he's OK, HE'S NOT GOD

Ok see now, this is gonna be a battle. I tried to act like a mature adult about it and at least lower the hostility level, but apparently you haven't graduated high school yet. Do the words "Thick as a brick" mean anything to you? They should cuz that whats you are man. I was not saying Schieber was anywhere near travolta's skills, i was using Travolta as an example of an actor. And as far as tommt lee jone's two face, which i think blew worse than Jim Carrey's riddler, you have no leverage on that. If you wana go on "sucky movies" as far as acting skills go, and you got ur head so far up TLJ's ass why don't you go watch men in black II or that movie i hated where he was protecting cheerleaders? And looking at your mentality towards cinema (cuz the burton batmovies were good, especially 89) you'll prolly be watching full screen versions of the movies b/c you don't fully comprhend what makes "good" cinema. I did not say Schrieber was end all picks for Two-face, he's just MY fav pick of the bunch along with a couple other actors who are not Lucas. If you want to keep shyt talking me, go right ahead little boy, but I'm leaving this as my "end-all" post to you because I'd rather DISCUSS actors as opposed to act like an immature high school kid who can't agree to disagree.

L0ngsh0t said:
Anjow1060 said:
L0ngsh0t said:

Tommy Lee Jone was awful as Two-Face.

Milkman95 said:
To go a little outside the box, and he might be too old now, but Denzel Washington would be fantastic in the role as well.

Definitely. Denzel is my second choice.

Yeah denzel would be my top choice as two-face if it was still in fan-boy rumor mode. But now it's been bumped up into "insider information mode" and Schrieber and Lucas seem to be leading the pack right now. But if denzel got it I'd be VERY happy.

Yup, Denzel is just superb in anything he does - Remember the Titans and Man on Fire were excellent.

Between the two, I'd much rather see Liev get the role. Josh Lucas doesn't impress me as a actor. I find him to usually be the weakest link in many of his films.

Norton is great, he can handle any role he wants, but if he were going to be in the Batman series, I'd prefer him as Riddler.

I love Denzel, but I see no need to deviate from the comics in this instance. There are more than enough good actors that look the part of Harvey Dent as he has traditionally been presented.

And as much as I'd like Guy Pearce as Harvey, his 'anti-commercial film' stance makes me think he'd never touch this series, even with Nolan involved.

Denzel has the intensity and the pure acting talent to be able to do a great Dent. Too bad that'll never happen.

Side Note: I always wondered how Billy Dee Williams would have played Two-Face. Do you think he would have been good?

ToddIsDead said:
Side Note: I always wondered how Billy Dee Williams would have played Two-Face. Do you think he would have been good?

Yeah, I guess BDW would've done alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"