The Grandmaster - Jeff Goldblum

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
I can't help but smile while watching Jeff sit and just be Goldblum.

Great news that there seem to be talk about him returning.

In regard to bringing The Grandmaster back, a great idea would be to have him seak out Beta Ray Bill to try and get revenge on Thor, Valkyrie, Korg, Miek, the gladiators that escaped... I mean they took his champion/Hulk away, killed Topaz his right hand woman, stole his property, started a revolution, destroyed parts of Sakaar, almost toppled the dictatorship...

Grandmaster has plenty of motives to get back at Thor, he has the capability, the resources... And he's the one that has the strongest connection with Beta Ray Bill since the korbinite was one of his champions. Maybe the Grandmaster tricks BRB into thinking they are the enemy and puts them in a collision course.

It's a great way of bringing not only the Grandmaster but BRB into the fold. It all lines up perfectly.

could this get any better?

I knew him because of Jurassic Park and other little apearances (Wes Anderson movies), but only realized after Ragnarok and thebworld according to JG, that he‘s awesome

We need more of this Goldblum Greatness. :cool:

18:20 Jeff Goldblum once again hinting at his role in TLT.

This scene seems to take place in Sakaar.
There’s a shot with a ton of colorful debris where the Milano flies through the portal. So they probably meet the Grandmaster too.

FQpahsIWUAkY6Pm

This scene seems to take place in Sakaar.
There’s a shot with a ton of colorful debris where the Milano flies through the portal. So they probably meet the Grandmaster too.

FQpahsIWUAkY6Pm
Haha, very good spot. Nailed Grandmaster by the colour of his debris. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"