THE GREAT HYPE RESET of 2006!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Odin's Lapdog

Avenger
Reaction score
Let's all set our post counts backk to zero and have a standardised avatar, custom title and signature.

It'd be like an asteroid hitting the hype and having life start all over again(ish)

we can build a utopia from the ground up, a world where the fairies and termites can dance on rainbows and the midgets can get dates with supermodels

a world where moderation is not required and typos go unnoticed.

a place where everybody knows your name and they are always glad you came.

a world run by an iron fist, MY IRON FIST

bio.gif

hooohahahahahha.

well, since the search engine is new, our lives before today is practcally untraceable, so why not let everything start from scracth again.

you know you all wanna...

A lot of people wouldn't do that because to a lot of them post count=IQ points. Just to show I don't give a ****, any mod reading this right now can reset my post count to zero, or if someone tells me how, I will do it myself.. Why post count mattters to anyone here is beyond me, guess they lead shallow, empty lives.

The only reason post counts matter to anyone is because they want a bigger avatar. But I guess size isn't everything....................

I have more posts than you and I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Do people honestly care that much? This is a serious question.

Omfgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! MADNESSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss Maaaaaaaaadenessssssssssssssssssss

personally i think your posts themselves as well as your username is enough to make you an individual.

people that gain popularity due to their avatars i find to be quite silly, although it does help to show the artistic flair of some of the hype members in the avatar request thread.

as for the count, it really is no big deal.

the funny thing is that enough people got theirs reset, then everyone else would want them reset as well, it's just funny how the world works.

but in all honesty if you try and find anything on the search engine you've posted before, it won't dig up anything past the last couple of days, your thousands and thousands of post accumulated over the years are most likely lost in hyper space so post count is just an arbitrary number rather than a log of your accomplishments and failures as a poster.

so it's just a number and why not have it at 0 to bring in the new world era?

Hades said:
Omfgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! MADNESSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss Maaaaaaaaadenessssssssssssssssssss
deltapuppy1.jpg

:mad:

The only reason i don't have my own avatar is because i don't want to burden people who my silly requests...silly i know.

Ocelot said:
I have more posts than you and I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Do people honestly care that much? This is a serious question.

Well, you ARE a sweetheart aren't you? :mad:

I WAS being serious. A lot of people think that their post count is important because according to the avatar rules, you need 300 posts to get a 50x50 avatar, 3,000 to get a 75x75 avatar and 6,000 to get a 100x100 avatar. Some people like to have an avatar under their name, and they want a big one. One that they can see clearly and have more detail in. Is that clear enough for you my sweet?

Odin's Lapdog said:
personally i think your posts themselves as well as your username is enough to make you an individual.

people that gain popularity due to their avatars i find to be quite silly, although it does help to show the artistic flair of some of the hype members in the avatar request thread.

as for the count, it really is no big deal.

the funny thing is that enough people got theirs reset, then everyone else would want them reset as well, it's just funny how the world works.

but in all honesty if you try and find anything on the search engine you've posted before, it won't dig up anything past the last couple of days, your thousands and thousands of post accumulated over the years are most likely lost in hyper space so post count is just an arbitrary number rather than a log of your accomplishments and failures as a poster.

so it's just a number and why not have it at 0 to bring in the new world era?

Popularity? This is a message board on the internet, not high school.
I say whoever posts in this thread gets their post count reset to zero. Then lets see all these "popular" people, lets see if they post here. *a thought to myself-(hopefully they see the sarcasm in this post)

Ocelot said:
Popularity? This is a message board on the internet, not high school.
I say whoever posts in this thread gets their post count reset to zero. Then lets see all these "popular" people, lets see if they post here. *a thought to myself-(hopefully they see the sarcasm in this post)
hype's got a hierachy not too far off what's seen in most schools. it's fairly obvious in community and it also occurs throughout other boards on a smaller level.

now you see if Equint, lee, dog lips, wilhelm-scream, dew, holly, erzengel or plas had started this thread, yeah sure they would have all come running in and the latest trend would be the be zeroed.

but alas, i don't have that power over hyppies.

So you wouldn't be whining if all your glorious 30,000 + posts were instantly sent down the ****ter? Then do it.

Why is your dog so happy about having one eye?

Hahaha, my neighbours dog has one eye.
It is grim to look at.

I just i just went insane.
Nothing...makes sense....nothing.

What Is The Point Of My Existannceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

one more post. oh blessed post count. i like to know how talkative people are

Odin's Lapdog said:
Let's all set our post counts backk to zero and have a standardised avatar, custom title and signature.

It'd be like an asteroid hitting the hype and having life start all over again(ish)

we can build a utopia from the ground up, a world where the fairies and termites can dance on rainbows and the midgets can get dates with supermodels

bio.gif

hooohahahahahha.

well, since the search engine is new, our lives before today is practcally untraceable, so why not let everything start from scracth again.

Actually, I can trace a good portion of your Hype! life back to September 2003. For most people that's true actually.

You just have to get at the info from a different direction. ;)

And before people start complaining about mods having the ability to search when regular posters don't :rolleyes: .... what I'm talking about is available to EVERYONE, right this minute.

you mean the 'find all posts by *insert your stalker's name here*' option?

Danalys said:
one more post. oh blessed post count. i like to know how talkative people are
well if we all go back to zero on the same day, then we can really see who's posting more than others, it will be as clear as day.

Odin's Lapdog said:
you mean the 'find all posts by *insert your stalker's name here*' option?

That and 'find all threads created by' in the user profile.

Folks just don't quite have the clean slate it appears. :(

but i can't now tell now when people had said nice things behing my back :(:(

i'd lose the perspective of history tho. i want to know who spamed in the past.

I wanted my post count reset a second time. Dew always said no. And Morg did too. I have actually like, 30 000+ posts.

Odin's Lapdog said:

bio.gif

hooohahahahahha.

I'm all for it. :mad: :up:

Ocelot said:
A lot of people wouldn't do that because to a lot of them post count=IQ points. Just to show I don't give a ****, any mod reading this right now can reset my post count to zero, or if someone tells me how, I will do it myself.. Why post count mattters to anyone here is beyond me, guess they lead shallow, empty lives.

Tell us your views again once you hit 30,000 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"