The Greatest Star Wars Fan made clip you will ever see

The best ever is called stormtroopers, it takes the piss out of cops the tv show,

Is it really that easy? Just have 2 kids fight each other with lightsaber's, & star wars fans freak out? WOW...just WOW.:whatever:

it's got some nice choreography but other than that I don't really see what's so great about it. fans have been able to duplicate the light sabre effects for years. just look at how many variations on the Star Wars kid clip we got with effects added. and that came out when? 2002?

The best ever is called stormtroopers, it takes the piss out of cops the tv show,

it's called TROOPS.

I would've liked it better if they had developed actual fighting styles, instead of pretending like one using both hands and the other only using one actually affected how they swung the lightsaber. They should've been changing the way they held their weapon depending on how they were attacking. Other than that, that was enjoyable.

it's got some nice choreography but other than that I don't really see what's so great about it. fans have been able to duplicate the light sabre effects for years. just look at how many variations on the Star Wars kid clip we got with effects added. and that came out when? 2002?

it's called TROOPS.

bah, whatever..its still better. :D

Interesting... didn't realize it was that prevelant. Just sort of stumbled on this stuff when I was looking for trailers for the new game coming out. Effects sure have come a long ways. I mean some of those fights are way better than have the light saber fights in the original trilogy. Who knows what ordinary fans will be able to duplicate in another ten years. Regardless... I got a kick out of it... especially the way the first guy died... was probably the best death by a lightsaber scene I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"