The Hamburger Helper Appreciation Thread

JP

Smelly
Reaction score
hamburger_helper_b284.jpg

Possibly the most delicious 'easy' food there is. Heck, it's simply one of the most delicious things out there. This is a thread dedicated to one of the sinfullest delicacies known to man. That's right, Hamburger Helper.

Who doesn't love Hamburger helper? No, seriously who? Because that person needs a stern talking to. :cmad:

So, what is your favorite Hamburger helper? Three Cheese? Cheeseburger Macaroni? Discuss!

And, if you've never had Hamburger Helper before get your knowledge on here.

Cheeseburger Macaroni FTW!

Hamburger Helper is delicious and cheap. I'd eat it everyday if I could.

But I can't because I'd probably die after the second day due to submersible dysentery.

If God were a food, it would be Hamburger Helper. We do not understand how or why Hamburger Helper is as delicious as it is. It just is.

I'm having meatloaf for dinner tonight (I love meatloaf, by the way), and I will devour it, imagining that is none other than the Cheeseburger Macaroni, the greatest dish ever to grace my experienced tongue.

Oh God, I mean Hamburger Helper, I could go on forever...

Not a fan of Hamburger Helper....

But Mooseburger Helper has arrived, and it tastes like a maverick!
Sarah_Palin.0.0.0x0.300x375.jpeg

"I don't know why the call it 'Hamburger Helper', it does just fine on it's own"

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can imagine. And with that power, your beloved hamburger helper will be no more.

Remember that.
Shun the none believer! SHUUUUN. :cmad:

bamfer's post is gone...

do you guys put ketchup in the Hamburger Helper?

I love HH. Great stuff :up:

Stroganoff is actually the only Hamburger Helper I enjoy, but love that one.

I never would have made it through college without Hamburger Helper. Hamburger Helper, I salute you.

Hamburger Helper is ****ing disgusting. What the hell is wrong with the people that enjoy it? :dry:

My respect went down for a few people in here that say they like it. :csad:

I don't get it.

Is the meat in the box or isn't it?

So what is it, then?

Just pasta?

Hamburger Helper...

... preventing women from learning how to cook one kitchen at a time.

i kid, i kid

Spoons and I used to eat HH all the time :O Then I actually started enjoying cooking :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"