The Horror Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
rNQjNv3.gif

That's ok with me I really liked the Evil Dead remake but I don't necessarily need a sequel to it I'd much rather get a sequel to Army of Darkness.

Now onto a Clive Barker classic Nightbreed!

I'll be doing a Universal Monsters marathon today...and a Friday the 13th marathon tomorrow...and maybe throw in some Sleepaway Camp...

...any other recommendations?

I'll be doing a Universal Monsters marathon today...and a Friday the 13th marathon tomorrow...and maybe throw in some Sleepaway Camp...

Check out John Carpenter's The Fog.

I'm sure I could write you a list a mile long, sounds like you have a rather booked day as it is.

Two beautiful posters by Mondo, are being released tomorrow.

tfLcL3g.jpg

zHQsUuZ.jpg

Just reading over at the forums on Halloweenmovies.com that Tyler Mane is at Hollywood Blvd Cinema on October 31st, 2013 for a meet and greet. It states "Enter for a chance to be an OnScreen Victim in Rob Zombie's Halloween III!"

I really Rob Zombie's involvement is a mistake.

Also Justin Beahm announced on his Facebook

"Big announcement tomorrow! Slasher fans, brace yourselves..."

Could be relate to a Halloween III or could be to do with his upcoming Halloween book.

I hope not, and by that I really mean I F*****G HOPE NOT.

I hope not, and by that I really mean I F*****G HOPE NOT.

A Halloween III I wouldn't be against but a HIII involving Rob Zombie makes me want to cry. It would only set the series further back.

A Halloween III I wouldn't be against but a HIII involving Rob Zombie makes me want to cry. It would only set the series further back.

Yeah I agree with the Zombie part, but I wouldn't want it to be Halloween III.

Leave those two movies to Rob and start again, I think.

Yeah I agree with the Zombie part, but I wouldn't want it to be Halloween III.

Leave those two movies to Rob and start again, I think.

Yeah I agree but at the same time I think you could do a III and have it break away from the first two.

I highly doubt Zombie would have anything to do with another Halloween film, the man didn't have a passion for it in the first place and it shows in both of his movies as well as the fact he just recently said he's retiring from making horror flicks after Lords of Salem.

My opinion is that the man isn't a good director in general, and nowhere near good enough to bring back Michael Myers the way he needs to be after his own horrible Halloween II.

I don't even want an H3 in the Zombie timeline. I want a final sequel to the original series or a new timeline. If Zombie turns out involved in an H3, I will take my copies of his Halloween films (I'm a Halloween collector, I have them all.) and burn them out back.

Now onto a Clive Barker classic Nightbreed!

That was a great one. At first I found it a little hard to root for any of the characters. It's grown on me since. Excellent creature models and SFX.

Watching Trick r Treat right now. Was thinking of saving it for tomorrow night, but between the trick or treating kids, watching The Monster Squad and the Toy Story Halloween Special (we've just been saving it on the DVR to watch it on Halloween) with my wife, and any of our usual weekly shows we watch (I will be pushing for American Horror Story, of course), I don't know if I will have time to fit it in tomorrow night. If I feel up for a second movie after she goes to bed, I may break out either Drag Me to Hell or the Evil Dead remake, since I just recorded that the other night.

So far my Halloween watch list (it's been a much shorter list than most of you)...
-Pumpkinhead
-Midnight Movie (first time seeing it, and easily the worst of what I have watched this month)
-Friday the 13th Part 7
-Maniac remake (first time)
-Halloween
-Hocus Pocus
-Trick r Treat

Maybe this Halloween III will be a direct-to-video release.

Rob Zombie's Halloween III: Season of the F***.

Rob Zombie's Halloween III: Season of the F***.
I'd have also accepted:

Rob Zombie's H3: Season of the B***h (Sherry Moon figures in heavily as usual).
Rob Zombie's Halloween III: Season of S***
Rob Zombie's Halloween III: Laurie is Totally the Killer This Time!

lol if Rob Zombie somehow incorporated Silver Shamrock into his Michael Myers story....i'd probably see it. :o

lol if Rob Zombie somehow incorporated Silver Shamrock into his Michael Myers story....i'd probably see it. :o

Granted it wouldn't make any sense since there's a preview for the original film in Halloween III, but I always wanted to see something that combined the two concepts. As much as I hate making Michael supernatural, maybe Michael was a test of sorts, and that something created by Silver Shamrock was placed inside that costume, and Michael happened to be the kid who got it. And then whenever something was activated, it turned Michael into the evil thing he does become and set up the other films. And then you could have SS capturing Michael for...something. I'm honestly really horrible at plotting out an idea like this.

So onto the second best Halloween film of all time for Devils Night Trick R Treat I really love this flick a lot, I hope the sequel can at least be half as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"