The Hulk´s Face????

Supereyes27

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay is it just me or...I can´t really tell what the Hulk´s face looks like in this movie.. To me, Hulk looked different in every scene. When he roars, he looks different.

He looks 80´s Hulk here.

The_Incredible_Hulk_Pics_29.jpg

And this next one...looks different again.

582941.bin

His eye brows are different from the first pic, but the teeth are the same.

hulk460.jpg

In Ang Lee´s 2003 Hulk, Hulk´s face seemed to look the same in any expression he made. In the new movie, Hulk looks very different quite too often.

Last edited:
^^It's called "different angles"...with different lighting.

I thought that having multiple facial expressions and not looking the same all of the time would be a good thing. There are multiple levels of anger and rage as well as expressions for differnt things happening while being angry.

Sgt. Fury, Riddler...you guys are right about the facial expressions. I just thought Supereyes was suggesting that the Hulk model changed from scene to scene.

there was definitely a less consistent face, sometimes he looked really young, sometimes alot like ed norton, sometimes very different indeed. the size of his face as well as the mucle content also varied...

although there are also variations in ang lee's hulk, they seem a tad bit more consistent.

Actually, they admitted there were 3 different Hulk's, and they looked different. Hell, for the most part he looked like Ang Lee. The 2008 Hulk has better CGI & a more consistent & vicious/savage face.

You're right. They even had busts of the three. Each one looked different according to the size, 9ft, 12ft, and 15ft.

there was definitely a less consistent face, sometimes he looked really young, sometimes alot like ed norton, sometimes very different indeed. the size of his face as well as the mucle content also varied...

although there are also variations in ang lee's hulk, they seem a tad bit more consistent.

Again, different angles with different lighting. I seriously doubt anything about the model changed in either movie. Geez, some people just don't give the animation guys credit. If a model changed, that's a fundamental error! TiH was consistent. The Hulk (2003) was consistent for every "anger state" (wow, this is kinda an oxymoron).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"