The Incredible Hulk Caption Thread!

PLANET_HULK.jpg

HULK: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! ISN´T THAT WHAT YOU CAME FOR?!

PLANET_HULK.jpg

HULK: "Great, now Hulk really do look like He-Man reject!"

Thanks.

PLANET_HULK.jpg

HULK: "Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to bad place with you!"

PLANET_HULK.jpg

Hulk: This sure does beat the bad place outta the damn purple pants I'm always stuck in.

PLANET_HULK.jpg

HULK: Mr. Ang Lee, you had no idea how much I wanted to meet you again...

01A14.jpg

HULK: Hahaha, HUlk had the best Marvel DTV release so far with Planet Hulk! And he´s in almost all the others!
WOLVERINE: That´s cool to hear, bub! But, huh, how´s your live-action franchise again?
HULK: HULK SMASH CLAW MAN!!!

Funny stuff UF.
0000208821DeadThor.jpg

HULK: "That'll teach you not to abandon your daughter Torunn by dropping her in Iron Man's lap and walking out on her after you turn your back on your fellow Avengers and Midgard/Earth to the brutality of Ultron like some cowardly false hero and slacker dead beat dad! And leave me to pick up your f***ing slack you f***!"
THOR: "F***ing... stupid... Next Avengers... damn you... Chris Yost..."

zycxht.jpg

Joss: "Uh...h-hi..."
Hulk.jpg

Hulk: "Hulk smash stupid pansy director! Hulk already had to suffer through Ang Lee! Hulk is NOT gonna suffer through you!"

zycxht.jpg

Joss: "Uh...h-hi..."
Hulk.jpg

Hulk: "Hulk smash stupid pansy director! Hulk already had to suffer through Ang Lee! Hulk is NOT gonna suffer through you!"
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Man, this thread hasn't been active in ages...

Thanks. Well it's the first news that's been relevant to the Hulk in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"