The Hulk's pants...

not_a_victim

Sidekick
Reaction score
Am I remembering correctly that originally, the Hulk was going to be nude for most of the movie, and he was only going to have pants in the scene where he tears up San Francisco?
If so, it makes that scene where Hulk meets Betsy at the cabin VERY awkward, as when he comes out from behind the tree, he is like 12-13 feet tall, and if I remember correctly, she was just about half his height...
But I digress...
Was he not originally going to be nude, or am I just having bad memories of a bad movie?

It's true, Ang Lee says on the DVD that Hulk was originally going to be pantsless but shooting his scenes became like Austin Powers, always trying to find ways to hide "little Hulk".

It's true, Ang Lee says on the DVD that Hulk was originally going to be pantsless but shooting his scenes became like Austin Powers, always trying to find ways to hide "little Hulk".

I have to say, even in green, I would do the hulk!

Not sure if he feels the same though, guess my best hope would be to wait until after my sex change, unless someone can please tell me if he's (even just a little bit) gay?

Anyone who looks like him can have a free ticket to my house :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"