The Hype Coloring Book

very cool. I have been taking a break from the computer period from being burnt out, but these seem like fun.

spiderman-1.jpg

maybe! its a great piece who is it by???

I have almost finished the other spiderman, its the first colouring job Ive attempted for about 4 years (and the ones 4 years ago were ****)

I think I'm going to try to get back in to coloring some of these. Shamike I like that line art, but is there a hi-res version available? Would be awesome if there were.

I think that was the highest resolution available. I got it from Deviantart.

shamike- you can't hotlink. you're going to have to host on imageshack, photobucket, tinypic or something like that, otherwise a mod will end up deleting it and/or infracting you

i'm pretty sure that flickr isn't on their list of approved sites to link from, but i could be wrong. just didn't want you to get an infraction for something easily fixable

NEW LINEART

First up here, we've got a Green Arrow

87greenarrow.jpg

full size:

87greenarrow.jpg

Next, a Transformer

88transformer.jpg

full size:

88transformer.jpg

Iron Fist by Joe Prado

89ironfist.jpg

full size:

89ironfist.jpg

And to coincide with this month's Fan Art Contest, here is a Green Lantern. If you haven't checked out the Art Contest, be sure to check it out

25s3636.jpg

full size:

1497d02.jpg

I am working on one of the pics you posted (the GL one) I just haven't had time to finish it. There is a lot going on right now for me.

I like this one a lot! The red has a very muted look which is comfortable to look at, but the blue has a dark purple look, and doesnt match so well. I think if the blue was lightened up and pushed toward a cooler shade, the colors would sit together much better.

I went to do some coloring yesterday and my pc crashed. It has a virus that I couldn't get rid of myself. So it is in the shop. I have my son's pc as a back up, but no photoshop on his pc.

^^^ I'm really liking that! The color pallette reminds me of the end of Robocop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"