Hype News Special: New Kids On the Block

Since you joined the same year as me quick question, do you find yourself hating people who joined this year (2008) for no good reason too?
No. But some (well... alot) of those people are just being n00bish. In a while, it will wear off. Like when you get a new action figure, sometimes the little joints and points of articulation are stiff and don't work well until you break them in a little.

New Kids on the Block and rape in the same story, this is a made for T.V movie just waiting to happen.

Yeah I'm an annoying n00b, sorry bout that.

New Kids on the Block and rape in the same story, this is a made for T.V movie just waiting to happen.
This week on Lifetime... the story of one woman's pain, and her struggle to rise above it.

Hangin Tough.

Friday at 9.

This week on Lifetime... the story of one woman's pain, and her struggle to rise above it.

Hangin Tough.

Friday at 9.

That's the name of the "KKK Lynching Documentary". :o

Since you joined the same year as me quick question, do you find yourself hating people who joined this year (2008) for no good reason too?

I actually feel that way about a lot of the people that joined in 2007 (for the Batmania). Nothing against you, you're above that. :up:

...how the hell do you have a higher post count than mine?!

DO YOU HAVE A LIFE?! :o

You suck.

I wonder that a lot about posters. Even some with around the same4 join time. Like Mee joined a couple months after me and he has 17,000+ post count and I barely have above 5,000, haha. :oldrazz:

Golden Age: 2000-2001
Silver Age: 2002-2003
Bronze Age: 2004-2005

Correct?
Wow, I missed out big time :(

I dont know why but I find it quite emotional for some reason when people talk about how back in the day things were good
(not just on here but generally) and now
how things have changed...

weird?

I wonder that a lot about posters. Even some with around the same4 join time. Like Mee joined a couple months after me and he has 17,000+ post count and I barely have above 5,000, haha. :oldrazz:
Don't be jealous. :o

Am I new and shining and golden and bright?

Wow, I missed out big time :(

I dont know why but I find it quite emotional for some reason when people talk about how back in the day things were good
(not just on here but generally) and now
how things have changed...

weird?

Your in the same boat as me gal.

Noodles, what do you mean I have 'hot flashes'? I'm menopausal and I don't even know it? Yikes!
Golden Age: 2000-2001
Silver Age: 2002-2003
Bronze Age: 2004-2005

Correct?
What about 2006-2008?

Noodles, what do you mean I have 'hot flashes'? I'm menopausal and I don't even know it? Yikes!

What about 2006-2008?

I believe Erz called it the "Nobody Cares" Age. :woot:

Looks like you missed that age by a year. Phew! :up: :oldrazz:

Psh, Mee barely made it by a day. :o

Yeah, 2006-2008 years were pretty dull...except Runt, she gets a special pass. :up:

Holy crap! Hype news is back. Awesome.

You do get all hot with rage when the Seahawks lose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"