Hype News Special: New Kids On the Block

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, me! Hype News! BRUTAL's dead again? Whatever!

Today, I wanna talk about ch-ch-ch-changes. No, not Bella's hot flashes, changes in the Hype. We are once again at the end of an age. The passing of the torch. Azreal taking over as Batman and everyone getting ticked off.

The Hype's "old guard" moves on, for one reason or another, and the "noobs" take over. It's happened before, it'll happen again. Meanwhile, The New Kids On the Block have a new album!

NewKidsOnTheBlock_502.jpg

Coincidence? Maybe. But I choose to think, not. Off topic, the guy on the far right is totally a rapist. Anyway. The stars have aligned, and as the Hype gets new kids on our block, the New Kids on the Block return to making "music." Isn't it ironic, don't ya think? 90's music references all around! WOO!

When I came to the Hype, I came in what's considered the golden age. DOG LIPS was unmodded, Wilhelm was hip and edgy, Erz was the new hot shot, muscles wasn't working for the CIA, Kipobe was Kipobe, and kypade was rarely understood. Jag was sonless, and E.Bison was stalking Hillary Duff. And they all got with Holly. And now, hardly anyone knows most of the people I just mentioned. And Hillary Duff is dead. Right? I'm pretty sure.:o Kipobe and kypade moved on, Holly went through some bannings, DOG LIPS reformed, etc etc you know the drill. Today, Erz stops in to see if anyone still thinks he's great, Jag logs on in between diaper changes, but the rest...gone. Their age is officially over. Now the Hype passes to you. All of you. (except JAL, for old time's sake)

Don't take this as one of those old "the Hype used to be better! DURR DURR DURR:cmad:" threads. This is Hype News, we're above that. (today) I still love the Hype. This is a thread filled with excitement, cause everyone loves new kids!

NewKidsOnTheBlock_502.jpg

Well, except for the guy on the far right. Dude is muthasmurfin creepy.:csad: This has been Mee, for Hype News.

More news as it comes...
So sit tight, chums...

You joined during the Bronze Age.

And some of us are still around. :D

But you kids have fun.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Mee News and rape. The winning formula!:heart:

And look what happened to her. She was in Catwoman.

Those date rape pills can to that to ya. :csad:

Ha, I just watch a VH1 behind the music special on them several days ago. Kudos to VH1; they can make any group's rise, demise, and soul search interesting.:up:

I Am the Knight said:
Is Donnie Wahlberg still on this?

Yeah, he is. I'm surprised also because he's a good actor who could've carved himself a niche as a great supporting presence for years to come. I doubt he needs the money, so maybe he wanted the road life again.

DOG LIPS was unmodded, Wilhelm was hip and edgy, Erz was the new hot shot, muscles wasn't working for the CIA, Kipobe was Kipobe, and kypade was rarely understood. Jag was sonless, and E.Bison was stalking Hillary Duff. And they all got with Holly.

Even though I am "new" here (Join date Jan 2007), I remember some of those times.

Even though I am "new" here (Join date Jan 2007), I remember some of those times.

Since you joined the same year as me quick question, do you find yourself hating people who joined this year (2008) for no good reason too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"