The Hype Mole 3 - LOST Edition Signups

You automatically win Everyone else go home

woohoo.gif

Haha, I'll think about it. This semester ends soon and next semester won't be as work heavy, so I'll think about it. If there are still spaces by the weekend I may go for it. How many have signed up for this?

It's easy. Just look at everything that makes you have a life, get rid of it, and play the game :up:

Let it consume your life :cmad:

Trust him. He knows what he is talking about.:hehe:

JK :heart:

Haha, I'll think about it. This semester ends soon and next semester won't be as work heavy, so I'll think about it. If there are still spaces by the weekend I may go for it. How many have signed up for this?

I think we have 5ish bios in so far. We're hoping for a ton of bios though :up:

Trust him. He knows what he is talking about.:hehe:

JK :heart:

Survivor and Mole is my all consuming purpose in life now...I won't have a life til I win a Survivor :csad:

Cause this game will be more awesome :cmad:

Check the first post to make sure your bio was received if you have any doubts. I will keep it updated.

Bout time you updated that first post :cmad:

I will keep them anonymous unless they choose to identify themselves.

No, I pm'ed them about it. I made the example that we need these to be pseudo realistic because once we pick a mole, we make clues based around their identity. If you say you are from Seattle, I can make a clue about maybe the Space Needle. If you say you are from planet Borg in the Xenon system, I can't make a clue about that:o

No, I pm'ed them about it. I made the example that we need these to be pseudo realistic because once we pick a mole, we make clues based around their identity. If you say you are from Seattle, I can make a clue about maybe the Space Needle. If you say you are from planet Borg in the Xenon system, I can't make a clue about that:o

You lie :p

Oh, haha. Well, you COULD make a clue about something like that, but I doubt it would make any sense

I will give you the atomic number of Xenon and watch you all never get it:o

54. That would make us all go :huh:.

Then at the end of the game we'd be like :whatever: or :cmad:.

Except A-Man. He would swear he knew what it meant the whole time.

Last edited:
Two weeks.. Damn.. how long was the last one up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"