The Hype Mole 3: "Numbers"

God job Nell and Rocker. At least I didn't die. :up:

I don't think anyone died, did they?

TDK, Nell, and Ahura have to go for round 3.

I thought everything has been discovered already?

updatedmapr.jpg

You all can post or trade hieroglyphs to help. Since Rocker found the clue, you don't have to pm me the answer of who you think is the god/goddess. The rest of you, you must pm it to me before midnight tonight. If you are correct, I will send you the clue.

What your crappy hieroglyph for my crappy hieroglyph?

Nah, the clue.

I know which god the glyphs are referring to though.

Then we don't need to trade then lol. We will have the same clue.

Ill share my glyphs if everyone agrees to.

Same here. It's become complicated.

I sent mine in, let me know how wrong I am so I can go to sleep.

Since I'm looking for the computer, I'll take 3, 23, and 48
3 is blank
23 is blank
48 is a trap, -1

TDK and Ahura still need to go for this last round. Nell won the entire hieroglyph, Rocker won the clue for this round, and no one has found the last station with the computer.

Do not reveal your answer to anyone else because I am sure that TDK is already asleep so I will extend his deadline until noon tomorrow. To be fair, I will extend all of your deadlines until noon tomorrow. However, tonight at midnight will be the deadline for Ahura or TDK to post their last number choices. After I pm you all the clue if you get the answer right, I will also pm out the quizzes.

You all could even agree to send in different answers to share the clue. That would be interesting if one of you went back on your word.:wow::woot:

For some reason I feel like saying oingo boingo

I will pm your clue tomorrow if you are right. I will not tell you if you are right or wrong right now so don't ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"