The Hype Mole: Without a Trace

You would think that it would be switched up so that both of you choose to kill/save a certain person? The mole chose who went where and with what movie...I did not. This game has entirely been shaped by the players and by the mole. I have not interjected nor have I sent someone home that didn't deserve to be here on their own efforts or luck. You went in blindly and made a rash decision...something you all have been doing this entire game.:o

Hey hey, I've made few rash decisions :cmad:

A-M went nuts on me in this last mission but he didn't stray from the plan so :up:

There is one more twist left in this game.

Next mission you all will find out!

Guest Judges Elvis and Tupac will be joining us for the last mission! :eek:

holy ****. all of a sudden A-Man's going ****ing full bad-ass mode in here. :o:up: you better get him the next mish chaseter. he's gon' kick your ass. ive seen him wrestle a bear with nothing but a tube sock. its true.

A-Man must have gotten a hold of some grade A Columbian nose candy.

Ahaha, no I just got the impression you guys thought I was just along for the ride in this game with Spoons thinking I actually believed he was the mole. I was playing at that to divert from the goal of scoring the highest on quizzes but now, quizzes don't really matter. Anyways, I'm off to bed.

Ahaha, no I just got the impression you guys thought I was just along for the ride in this game with Spoons thinking I actually believed he was the mole. I was playing at that to divert from the goal of scoring the highest on quizzes but now, quizzes don't really matter. Anyways, I'm off to bed.
slick. :up:

The mole had the choice on who went where and what movies were to be used. I cannot believe either of you didn't see through that. Pay attention to your surroundings and nothing is ever that obvious with the mole. Now those two were kidnapped by the mole so reserve your final judgements until the last mission. Peter Parker will join both of you for the final mission that will occurr next week.

Learn to read, Ass-Tardman.

WTF...I had to pay 10 dollars an hour to watch Parker do stuff in his house.../dissapointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"