The Hype Mole 3: "Numbers"

on my phone checkin on mah babays.

the answer was osiris ruler of the underworld god of dead. i told sf the answser was horis for some dumb reason. so nell got it and ssm and kalel were wrong. it wont let me send pms so sf will read this. xoxoxoxoxo babays

You're making me look bad chase :cmad:

Me no like it :csad:

Don't blame me...I'm a sub on this mission :o

You can expect this not to happen next round :cmad:

I think I'm dead this round(seriously this time)

I do it every round when I think I'm out. Only reason I think I made it last round was my _1 I used.

I think to qualify for a "you keep saying this" situation you have to do it AT LEAST three times :o

I know I'm not the mole either! So that makes at least two of us!

TDK sure has been flying under the radar this game. Hmmm.

Oi i was the moled last time. i dont think for one second you think i'm the mole. Chances are you've got it all sussed.

I know who the mole is, and with this information, I know that SsM may or may not be the mole, and that The-Dark-Knight may or may not be the mole.

Time is up! The Other's next victim is:

Ahura Mazda

You weren't around much at all, so you won't be missed :o

Congrats to the rest of you...you advance to the next round :up:

TDK for a fact, is NOT the mole.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

The computer I am on currently keeps rebooting itself randomly, and I have a prior engagement tonight. I was going to post the thread, but I can't tonight. I will post it tomorrow. Either at night or afternoon, your call. Just post which in the thread works best for you. Sorry for the delay :csad:

Oh, and due to the mistake in the answer, I am sending everyone the clue from this round. It's is our bad, so accept it as an apology :up:

Afternoon is fine with me. The sooner the better, because I might not be on much on Tuesday. I'm closing on my first hut. :up:

Night is better for me as well, at least LATE afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"