The Hype Mole Mission 2: Bomb the Boat

Alright ladies and ladies I am off for tonight. I will check my pm box and post the results in the morning swiftly followed by either 14 or 7 quizzes/7 clue pm's or .....ahhh you all know what I am talking about. The next mission will be on Thursday and it will be one of Eggy's missions!

So far away :( That's My one year anniversary with my girlfriend.

I just want to say now that Friday night through Sunday afternoon I will not be available for a mission.

Don't worry Squirrel...our next mission will be early Thursday so you can get your execution quiz in before you leave Friday night:up:

And results are in:

Team 2's captain, Nirvana, pushed the button to blow the other boat up at exactly 5:15 pm CST, way before Team 1 even picked a captain.

So, execution quizzes will be sent out to the losing team and the winning team will get their clue via pm. You can choose to share your clue with your loosing team mates or you can keep it to yourself. You have 24 hours for your quiz and look for the next mission early Thursday!

Nothing past this post will be considered for the execution quiz

I probably wont be available Thursday :(

I still need a couple of quizzes...

Man, I have a feeling I could be booted this round.

The clue is tainted with murder. We have blood on our hands :(

The clue is tainted with murder. We have blood on our hands :(

"Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!"

"What's done cannot be undone."

Last edited:
You will get your clue tonight! Don't get angry because the clues probably won't make sense to you with 13 mole suspects still in the game but they will all connect somehow so don't over think it but certainly don't under think it either:o

You will get your clue tonight! Don't get angry because the clues probably won't make sense to you with 13 mole suspects still in the game but they will all connect somehow so don't over think it but certainly don't under think it either:o

So is everyone on the team getting a different clue? Or the same clue?

Same. There will be missions in which you all get different clues and it is your choice to share/trade/or horde:o

The clue will come tonight Norman.

You want a clue, eh?

I'll see what I can do :D

But of course, A-Man. Still waiting for a couple more quizzes...

There's time yet.

What if multiple players don't turn in their quizzes? are multiple players eliminated?

... I think it will be the first one not to hand in their quiz that will be eliminated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"