The Hype Mole Mission 2: Bomb the Boat

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
hypemole1.jpg

Hosted by chaseter and Eggyman!!!

For those that do not know the premise or the rules of the game:
15 players are chosen, one of them is the mole. The mole is a double agent within your team and is selling secrets to an enemy power. Each mission has a reward in the form of a clue to the true identity of the mole amongst you. It is the mole's job to thwart or sabotage any efforts at uncovering their identity. After each mission, a quiz about that mission and the mole's involvement is issued and the player with the lowest score is executed. In the event of a tie for last, the pm(s) first received will take precedence. The mole will always score 100% and will therefore not be eliminated.

At the end, 2 players remain. It is then up to the 13 executed players to submit their vote as to who they think the mole is. If the majority chooses the mole, then the other player did a good job at uncovering their identity and therefore wins. If the majority chooses the non-mole player, then the mole did a good job at keeping their identity a secret and therefore wins.

Your outcome is solely up to you and not an alliance or other players. There is always more than one way aside from mission clues to uncover the mole's true identity. So, be vigilant, pay attention, and always mind your surroundings.

Remember, only stuff given or sent by myself or Eggyman is official. The main rules about this game is that there are none. Lie, cheat, backstab, or slither your way to the top! Each mission will have its own set of instructions.​

The players:
The Squirrel
Thor Odinson
Scarlet Spidey
Spider-Fan
AndThePickles
SsM
Nirvana
The-Dark-Knight
StorminNorman Returns
Asteroid-Man
Star
The Last Son
Dr. Watson
CaptainPlanet!

Mission 2: Bomb the Boat
There are now 14 of you left after AlteredEgo was the mole's first victim. I have randomly divided you all into 2 teams of 7. The objective of this mission is very simple...make the decision!

Each team is on a seperate boat. The mole has rigged both boats to blow and has given each boat the other's detonator. Here are the rules: You have 24 hours to make the decision. If both boats are not blown up when time is up, then everyone gets this mission's clue but the downside is that everyone also gets an execution quiz. If one boat is blown up, then the boat that pushed the button gets the clue while the unfortunate boat gets only the execution quizzes. That means that 7 of you may walk away with a clue and a free pass to the next round. Here is the twist, if both of the captains can coordinate both boats to explode at the same exact minute, then both bombs are deactivated and you all will get an additional clue but unfortunately everyone will also get the quiz.

Post in this thread who you think your captain for your team should be via majority. Only the captain can pm me the decision of whether to blow up the boat or not. You have 24 hours to do so and this mission will end tomorrow at 1:00 pm CST. Talk to each other in this thread or by other means. Have fun!​

Last edited:
Team 1:
CaptainPlanet!
Dr. Watson
Star
Spider-Fan
AndThePickles - Captain
Thor Odinson
Scarlet Spidey

Team 2:
The Last Son
Asteroid-Man
The-Dark-Knight
SsM
StorminNormanReturns
Nirvana - Captain
The Squirrel

Last edited:
Lord....you took this from TDK didn't you, chase?

I vote captain planet. he has 'captain' in his name......

What happens if both boats blow up but not at the same time?

I'd like to nominate myself for Captain.

What happens if both boats blow up but not at the same time?
Well if you blow up one boat then you would have killed the other team rendering them to not be able to press the button:cwink: Only the 3 scenarios I listed can happen.

Good luck on this everyone. Have fun!

Use the remote, to blow up the other boat :hoboj:

What happens if we try to escape from the boat?

What happens if we try to escape from the boat?
The boat is in the Chinese harbor so you will be infected with bacteria from trash and feces and will die a slow and painful death after vomitting and diarrhea-ing.

You might want to keep me in the loop about such details, chase. I thought they were in Columbia surrounded by uzi-wielding drug lords.

You might want to keep me in the loop about such details, chase. I thought they were in Columbia surrounded by uzi-wielding drug lords.
That is the other boat:cwink: HAHA we each need to manip a pic of our boats! I have Team 2's boat and you get Team 1's.

I'd like to nominate myself for Captain.

Pretty eager there, How do we know you can trust you to pass on any message that we tell you?

On a basic level if one of you on this team is the mole i dont want them as Captain, how do i know your not the mole and your eager choice to jump in and nominate yourself is you trying to screw us over?:huh:

Damn, Chase, I really wish I didn't forget about the PM. I'm reading the threads and this game is just too awesome. Let me know when you do number 3 and stay on my ass to do the PM :cwink:

Pretty eager there, How do we know you can trust you to pass on any message that we tell you?

On a basic level if one of you on this team is the mole i dont want them as Captain, how do i know your not the mole and your eager choice to jump in and nominate yourself is you trying to screw us over?:huh:

If that's the case, than how can we Nominate anyone without worrying that they're the Mole? I mean anyone else on our team can be the Mole, so will you nominate yourself in fear that whoever you vote for as Captain is the mole? And if information is passed, wouldn't that be good since we'd benefit from additional clues? I'm not saying that I'd pass info, but you have to think about this logically.

i think that was chases and eggys point.
who can you trust?

I'll vote for Nirvana.

If we tell him to do something and he doesn't do it, then he would have given himself away, imo.

Last edited:
come on team one, lets get cracking and vote.

Nirvana has 3 votes. One more and he has majority to become captain of his team. The other team better get to crackalacking so that they don't get blown to hell by an itchy trigger finger.

I nominate Pickles for our captain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"