The Hype Mole: Mine Field

Pm'ing out all the goodies and I will pm the quiz tonight and expect the mission tomorrow evening.

my god. i am so happy right now.

i think i had the best clue.

Here's the book.

comicbookea8.jpg

Rando thinks he knows who the mole is! Is anyone else sure now with these clues?

I want to also warn you all again that some of these clues may have been left to fool you all. Look beyond the obvious, connect some dots, and pay attention to your surroundings. Spoons was the only one that got a definitive clue as I previously mentioned.

Colossal Spoons. I searched you all for the word "Strange" and you all had matches but the only one actally referring to Doctor Strange was Spoons. I asked chaseter what the book meant, and knowing him to be one of my oldest buddies from SM3 manipping times I knew he'd answer me. He said to find who's favorite character it was. Low and behold the only one to mention Strange was COLOSSAL SPOONS. Again, COLOSSAL SPOONS IS THE MOLE

I just realised something... I might not have any real credibility in this game due to the clues being sent out in PMs. For example if I was the mole I could have easily recieved a book of Aesop (which I love) and I could have told you all I got a comic book of Dr. Strange who is a character that Spoons likes. Again, whoever got the post card could lie and post a post card with an asteroid on it. Regardless, all you have to go by is my word.

he did manage to pick up the most valuable clue.

But it's also asteroid man, so who the **** knows what the deal is?

Colossal Spoons. I searched you all for the word "Strange" and you all had matches but the only one actally referring to Doctor Strange was Spoons. I asked chaseter what the book meant, and knowing him to be one of my oldest buddies from SM3 manipping times I knew he'd answer me. He said to find who's favorite character it was. Low and behold the only one to mention Strange was COLOSSAL SPOONS. Again, COLOSSAL SPOONS IS THE MOLE

Doctor Strange is freakin awesome lol

DOCOTR STRANGE! BATMAN! SPIDER-MAN! GREEN ARROW! GEORGE CLOONEY! THE RIDDLER! BEN AFFLECK! CHARLES MANSON!

oh yea baby.

Rando, it says the Joker Avvy you sent me is too large.
I'd PM this to you, but I was already in the thread... soooooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"