The Hype Mole: Mine Field

I didn't say it was the right answers:huh: You could all be choosing the exact same wrong thing and just staying one above the next guy...I am not even half way through grading quizzes anyways so I really didn't tell you anything. The only thing you found out is what I said at the beginning that in the event of a tie...another question will be given. And so far, there have been a couple of identical quizzes.

then edit your sentences a bit better! you said "you all"

Spoons corrected the mess up and I got his quiz at 3 this morning but was asleep because I am not a robot that performs sexual acts.

The fifth victim of the mole was:

[BLACKOUT]AlteredEgo[/BLACKOUT]:csad:

You were a good player sir AE and I thank you for participating.

then edit your sentences a bit better! you said "you all"
Well I had graded yours and Starbird's so I was responding to you because you two are the same person in this game:o

It is also quite odd that you would try and get others to vote with you because that only will make your situation worse if everyone does end up tying and a very hard tie question has to be done to force someone to go home.

Spoons corrected the mess up and I got his quiz at 3 this morning but was asleep because I am not a robot that performs sexual acts.

The fifth victim of the mole was:

[BLACKOUT]AlteredEgo[/BLACKOUT]:csad:

You were a good player sir AE and I thank you for participating.

no problem. i call "Do-over". :o

Damn AE, thought you would make it farther. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"