The Hype Mole Mission 9: Who Dunnit'?

Dead meat – pink, cold, unfeeling, surrounded by replicated shrubbery inside a glass sarcophagus.

One of you is going to die.
This was a riddle pointing to whom the killer was after and that person is
Scarlet Spidey. So you got that part right!

I'm watching...
This didn't have a hidden meaning.

Time, time will only tell which one of you I am sending to Hell. Conserve your power, conserve your mind, but most importantly keep a look out behind.
One of the few riddles to help narrow down the rooms...but was it the conservatory in which the murder would take place?
No, further clues would point to the location of the murder

Granited, if you can figure out my clues then that one of you might not be subdued.
Granited was an obvious reference to stone which pointed to the murder weapon...
The Shakespeare bust! You found the murder weapon which pointed to the correct room and you have your victim!
Will your day and time be correct?

In a game with four suits, divide me by three and you have a time in which to be.
A time in which to be would be my guess for the time of the murder but which game of cards do you choose?
More clues would have helped flush out the right answer. You all choose 8 'o clock today.
The card game was 21. 21/3 = 7. Another clue that read: "When the sun nearly sets in the West, I will arrive to complete my test." Which means 7 pm. Sorry but you all got the time wrong and sadly the day wrong as well. No clues were given about which day and your hasty efforts have lead to the murder of Scarlet Spidey. Sorry SS but the mole choose you to die and your teammates efforts as well as a lack of your own has lead to your demise in this game:csad: You were a good player and put forth a good effort. Stay around because you will help decide on who wins this game.:cwink:

The murder was to happen tomorrow. That means no elimination quiz will be needed but you get no clue either. No one got the correct number for the votes on my little extra challenge unfortunately as well. Have a good weekend!

Next mission on Monday?

Have a good weekend as well.

You can come join me spidey :/

Dayum. You dead, boi.
8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member