The Hype Mole Mission 9: Who Dunnit'?

Man, This looks like it was fun.. for two or three of you :/ Shame on you guys that didn't participate!

Hey....not fair...i wasnt on because of religous reasons........you have to let me give my imput. i DEMAND the answer doesnt count.

Dead meat – pink, cold, unfeeling, surrounded by replicated shrubbery inside a glass sarcophagus.

One of you is going to die.
I'm getting a Batman and Robin vibe....cold and shrubery, but then......
I say its The-Dark-Knight whos getting killed beacuase the Nolan movies made Batman and Robin "dead Meat"

Hey....not fair...i wasnt on because of religous reasons........you have to let me give my imput. i DEMAND the answer doesnt count.

I say its The-Dark-Knight whos getting killed beacuase the Nolan movies made Batman and Robin "dead Meat"

Tough crap :/ sacrifices.

Squirel was on earlier and didn't give his input, Thor hasn't been on , and SS hasn't added anything lately. If you want to wait until ten minutes before, go ahead.

I haven't had any input. I suck at riddles.

Thor you better be wrong because i submitted SS as the victim. :csad:

I need the answer posted please The-Dark-Knight.

I hope we don't lose because of a technicality. Especially after I told him to declare it our final answer.:csad:

Yeah I changed it. Forgot the time. I think you have to declare it our final answer.

Ok done. I'm sure chase will confirm i sent the answer as-

Saturday the 17th, 8.00 CST Shakespeare bust, Library, Scarlet Spider.
Alright this is the answer that is posted and it is the exact same as the pm he sent me. So this is the answer...and now time to see if it happens at the time you all put today. See you all in an hour...or most of you.

That's not good. We got the time right at least.

That's not good. We got the time right at least.
Or just coming to get that person to kill them anyways because you got something wrong.

Or coming to turn himself in because you all got it right!

Does a mis spelling of my name count as "something wrong"?:p
Sorry I haven't been around for this one. Busy busy lately.:(

No...mispellings don't count. I am not that mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"