The Hype Mole Registration (A NEW GAME!)

PWN3R will not like this:cmad:

As for some of you sending in quiz answers...some are laughably bad. Someone put that DT goes to college at and I quote "Cheese Pizza." WTF!?

Keep sending them in and you have until 8:00 pm tonight if you need the time.

I had to guess something... :woot:

I have 13/20 and the rest of you have until 8:00 pm central tonight.

PWN3R will not like this:cmad:

As for some of you sending in quiz answers...some are laughably bad. Someone put that DT goes to college at and I quote "Cheese Pizza." WTF!?

Keep sending them in and you have until 8:00 pm tonight if you need the time.
I put ''Superhero hype State'' :csad:

I put "Fun University"

(If you don't get it, the acronym is F.U. ;))

RvB can't possibly be the mole unless he actually turns in his quiz and is in the top 11.

RvB can't possibly be the mole unless he actually turns in his quiz and is in the top 11.
yeah, unless you were aiding the mole this entire time. dear god. what if you ARE RvB. wait, can the host be the mole? do you have a twin? maybe you're an imposter... maybe I'M the imposter! what abagah-gah ack- brain rupturing :csad:

yeah, unless you were aiding the mole this entire time. dear god. what if you ARE RvB. wait, can the host be the mole? do you have a twin? maybe you're an imposter... maybe I'M the imposter! what abagah-gah ack- brain rupturing :csad:
This has tv soap written all over it:wow: Dun dun dunnnnnnn

You mean too say...you have an imposter that..is your twin..but yet..you are RvB!?

DT and I have ironed the out the first mission and I must say this game will be interesting.

Seeing how bad everybody did... No need to crap yourself.

Apparently its very hard for people to use the search tool and google...

so are we going to find out our scores at the end of this? maybe what the right answers were and all that jazz.

so are we going to find out our scores at the end of this? maybe what the right answers were and all that jazz.
Yes indeed. Tonight at 8 pm central when the 24 hour period is over...DT and I will post the correct answers and scores to show who the 11 people playing will be. At that time we will begin discussing the first mission on here in a new thread and pm the mole we have chosen and give them directions.

Seeing how bad everybody did... No need to crap yourself.

Apparently its very hard for people to use the search tool and google...
What is also funny is that we never said they couldn't get help from other hypsters or even post all the damn questions somewhere like the community thread and have people there answer them. I even gave one answer away last night whilst I was chatting somewhere here.

What is also funny is that we never said they couldn't get help from other hypsters or even post all the damn questions somewhere like the community thread and have people there answer them. I even gave one answer away last night whilst I was chatting somewhere here.

Well then thats just plain cheating! :o

Hey chaster did I send in the crappiest answers or what lol cant wait to get yours & deeps response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"