The Hype TV Club

Finished season 1 of Maisel.

Glad to see Joel finally got his comeuppance, seeing his wife outperform him in spades. :D I'll keep going with this. :)

Finished S4 of Mrs. Maisel, which means I'm caught up to all I had seen. Maaaaaan I hate how much chemistry Midge and Lenny have. It's unfair and cruel. :(

Final season, here I come!

I'm way behind. I haven't even started season 2. Too many distractions. :(

giphy.gif

I've been wanting to rewatch for a while now. This gives me the excuse. :)

Finished season 1 of Titans and it was significantly better than Gotham Knights. :)

I couldn't help myself, I have to start watching Justified now. Forgot all about all the music I bought from watching this! Six seasons, though. Gonna take a while.

This is a tough choice for me... All I know is I want The Bear and Justified to be the next two months. I don't care in what order.

This is a tough choice for me... All I know is I want The Bear and Justified to be the next two months. I don't care in what order.
I have my eyes on The Bear, especially with the new season. I suggest we do Bear for August so most if not all the second season will be available to watch. :)

I have my eyes on The Bear, especially with the new season. I suggest we do Bear for August so most if not all the second season will be available to watch. :)
It drops all at once. Kane and others have already binged the whole season.

It drops all at once. Kane and others have already binged the whole season.
Really? In that case I don't much mind either choice as I'll be starting them both directly. (Dang, I've got Raylan and Boyd's voices stuck in my head right now, lol. )

Wow, I didn't realize The Bear episodes were only a half hour. Easy enough to breeze through season 1. :)

I've watched 2 episodes and The Bear is a very stressful show, mostly people screaming mean things at each other. How is this a comedy ? :(

These flash fowards in S5 of Mrs. Maisel are upsetting me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"