The Inevitable Barry Allen Recasting Thread

Glen Powell or Thomas Mann

Maybe Lucas Hedges or Noah Centineo.

But if they start from scratch, maybe with an older Barry, then I think John Krasinski would be great.

Maybe Wally will be the lead. Who knows

Last edited:
Joe Alwyn as Barry, Jaeden Martell as Wally. Add Jay too and go full Flash family

Logan Lerman.
Wouldn’t mind it, but he didn’t sound at all interested in a superhero gig when he was doing the rounds for his new show.

Magnussen for sure

Well, this thread aged incredibly well:

Ezra Miller Not Under Investigation Over ‘Choking’ Video, Police Say

“Justice League” star Ezra Miller is not under criminal investigation after a video posted on Twitter on Sunday night appeared to show the actor choking a woman and pushing her to the ground outside a bar in Iceland, TheWrap has confirmed.

Gunnar Rúnar Sveinbjörnsson, a spokesman for the Reykjavik Metropolitan Police, tells TheWrap that officers were never called to the scene of the alleged altercation and no injuries were ever reported to the police.

“No one was arrested or placed in custody regarding this,” Sveinbjörnsson said.

Lucas Hedges and Logan Lerman have been suggested. Good choices. I prefer the former. I think he can be really good.
Both his seriousness and his looks would be perfect for the role.

But please, come up with a new suit and not that Iron Man esque armour.

Last edited:
I would go with Logan Lerman or Dylan O Brien or Dennis Quaid & Meg Ryan's son Jack Quaid for Barry Allen

I realize the first post specifically mentioned them, but these three really are the best options at the moment

Jack Quaid
Dylan O’Brien
Billy Magnussen

Please, not Dylan O'Brien. I can't stand the actor.
Not since a group of people defended him as a contender for Spider-Man.
I'm glad that he didn't get the part. Keep him miles away from Flash, please.

Boom: Happy for him to finally get the big break. However, now he will get fancasted in everything just because of that :)
McKay is a decent choice for Barry Allen, to be honest, but my vote goes to Lucas Hedges.

We need an upbeat, comedic Barry. Jack Quaid is really the guy. It feels obvious.

Agree with being lighter. But he should not be jokey or funny.
In the TV series, there are lot of serious and dramatic moments. The character itself have become a beacon of hope. Almost the role Superman had in older days.
Some of the other characters play the comedic role. That would be enough.

Wally is simply a more interesting character than Barry so I’m ok with Barry being an amalgamation of Barry, Wally and Bart. Flash being the comic relief of the Justice League really works.

If they still want a black haired young energetic actor that has insane acting chops to be wasted as Barry Allen, Timothee Chalamet. I can see him playing that same version of Flash quite well and better.

If they still want a black haired young energetic actor that has insane acting chops to be wasted as Barry Allen, Timothee Chalamet. I can see him playing that same version of Flash quite well and better.
This would be great.

Boom: Happy for him to finally get the big break. However, now he will get fancasted in everything just because of that :)
McKay is a decent choice for Barry Allen, to be honest, but my vote goes to Lucas Hedges.
I don't know if Lucas Hedges is interested in a project this big tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"