Homecoming The "I Hate Dylan O'Brien" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrigo90

Wink wink ;)
Reaction score
For the haters to vent their frustration at Dylan O'Brien constantly being rammed down our throats and having the next Spidey thread turning into his own personal shrine :)

Yes, bring back poor Andrew! Terminated for no good reason! :(

Hallelujah_we're_saved.gif

This thread? I like it.
I may make it my personal home.

I'm unsubscribing from THAT particular thread. Just until Dylan is NOT cast :p

And the O'Brien lovers will invade here too there is nowhere to escape MWAHAHAHAHA! Nah, nice thread. See you guys around. Whoever is cast, it was a nice war debate. :)

I had to do it! You guys made me! You've all turned me into a monster! :argh:

:lmao:

I just realised who Dylan reminds me of...

A younger and more annoying Vince Vaughn :hmm

Same *****ey look and everything
tn2_vince_vaughn_4.jpg

In all homesty I want O'Brien.But my god has his fanbase(mostly on Reddit and Twitter) become annoying. There is no other choice but O'Brien to them. I understand to have faith and want a specific actor but OH MY GOD. They this Dylan4Spidey for crap like 3 times. I'm not participating in that Friday push because it may only serve to aggrivate Marvel, Sony, Feige, Downey, Goddard and anyone else they tag in their posts.

Along with 80% of the internet who will see how annoying his fanbase is and start to hate the guy. I mean can't they just shut up, be patient and wait for once without a random "HAY GUIZ, LETZ TREND DYLN4SPIDY ON TWITER. EVRY1 WILL LOVE IT!". Just stop the crap and wait if you believe in the guy so much. That's what I'm doing. Just sitting here and waiting patiently.

Im pretty much trolling at this point, i feel like we're moreso caricatures of fans and haters than anything. This would be boring without the great O'Brien divide of '15
large-1.gif

For the haters to vent their frustration at Dylan O'Brien constantly being rammed down our throats and having the next Spidey thread turning into his own personal shrine :)

This sounds like heaven.

Here's what I'm going to do and currently doing...I'm, right now, literally and severely, forcing myself to watch all of the best and funniest Stiles moments from YouTube...Yes, I'm doing that now. All his best moments out of every season of TW.

I'm going to keep doing this, until I start feeling the same way as his fans do...I don't like to conform, if anything, I'm like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, only with no women to do anything with.

Yes, I have to admit, O'Brien bugs me with his smugness. But watching him on TW, in ways, the funny underdog in school...that reminds me of me back in my old days...current days as well, if I'm being honest.

I would perhaps learn to like him a bit more if everybody didn't ram him down my throat in every Spider-Man related post...

But, anyway...back to my brainwashing. If it fails, I blame all his adoring and overbearing fans!

I would perhaps learn to like him a bit more if everybody didn't ram him down my throat in every Spider-Man related post...

But, anyway...back to my brainwashing. If it fails, I blame all his adoring and overbearing fans!

Agreed, they just...won't...shut up. And the hypocritic thing is I am a huge fan. But the other fans annoy me. I guess it's because we have different ideals on how to support O'Brien. I sit down quitely and have hope for him to be cast while they go all over the internet shoving him down everyone's throat hoping they'll all become fans.

It's the fangirls more than anything, honestly.

Here's what I'm going to do and currently doing...I'm, right now, literally and severely, forcing myself to watch all of the best and funniest Stiles moments from YouTube...Yes, I'm doing that now. All his best moments out of every season of TW.

I'm going to keep doing this, until I start feeling the same way as his fans do...I don't like to conform, if anything, I'm like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, only with no women to do anything with.

Yes, I have to admit, O'Brien bugs me with his smugness. But watching him on TW, in ways, the funny underdog in school...that reminds me of me back in my old days...current days as well, if I'm being honest.

I was reading the first thread at work (it was a slow day!), and actually laughed when I saw this post. What happened?

What do you mean by smugness? Is it just his face rubbing you the wrong way, or is it something he said or did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"