MCU Inhumans

I wouldn’t mind another series as long as they spent enough money and,made a decent go of it.
After seeing the D+, I doubt it.

A mcu film immediately means bigger budget. Just look at Eternals. It would have looked so different if it was just on D+.

Moon Knight and Loki for eXample, looked like movies at first but then the neXt few episodes aired, it wasn't consistent and started to look like straight to dvd content.

Weren't they literally just a failed attempt on Disney's part to replace the X-Men because they didn't own the film rights to the latter? Yeah, I'd be fine with them never trying again.

Buuuut, I do realize that they must have fans. So I wouldn't really care if they did try again either. Don't see them inspiring any more interest than the Eternals though.

Weren't they literally just a failed attempt on Disney's part to replace the X-Men because they didn't own the film rights to the latter? Yeah, I'd be fine with them never trying again.

Buuuut, I do realize that they must have fans. So I wouldn't really care if they did try again either. Don't see them inspiring any more interest than the Eternals though.
It's more of Perlmutter's (Marvel Corp as a whole sans Marvel Studios) part than Disney based on some pure speculation. Otherwise, Disney has nothing to do with the limiting of X-Men appearing in other media other than comics and mobile games until the Fox buyout around 2019.

It's more of Perlmutter's (Marvel Corp as a whole sans Marvel Studios) part than Disney based on some pure speculation. Otherwise, Disney has nothing to do with the limiting of X-Men appearing in other media other than comics and mobile games until the Fox buyout around 2019.
As far as I'm concerned, it is tomato tomahto. I'd also say it is more than speculation because it was pretty obvious what they were trying to do. It kind of spoiled Inhumans for me being such a huge X-fan.

Which is a shame because the Inhumans are interesting in their own right and Marvel should never have tried to turn them into the X-Men.

I'm not very familiar with the Eternals in the comics, but imo Inhumans are more interesting. From the premise, from the looks/design of the characters. I've also read their stories, it doesn't seem like the typical superhero group/team. Also the Inhumans have a bigger presence in the Marvel universe than GOTG and Eternals (both pre-MCU). You could feature them in Fantastic Four and other cosmic Marvel stories. Black Bolt was also a member of the Illuminati in the comics.

Phaseven.

I wouldn't mind if we see more of the ABC actors in Avengers: Secret Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"