Apocalypse The Jean Grey & Scott Summers Micro-Timelines

this timeline obsession of yours..... is getting out of hand

Probably more time than the filmmakers have spent on it themselves, which judging from all the continuity errors in the films, is not a whole lot!

Why fault a fan for at least trying?

1995- Second generation of X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Silverfox.

-Why silverfox ??
nowhere we can see she was x-man

-2nd generation ?? why 2nd. Its the first time Xavier founds the x-men.
1962: the group was Division X, their goal was to stop Shaw and prevent WW3
1973 : Xavier was alone with Hank.

-1995 .......
where does this date come from ?

-Why silverfox ??
nowhere we can see she was x-man

-2nd generation ?? why 2nd. Its the first time Xavier founds the x-men.
1962: the group was Division X, their goal was to stop Shaw and prevent WW3
1973 : Xavier was alone with Hank.

-1995 .......
where does this date come from ?

1- Conjecture. But she was saved along with Cyclops and the others...
2- The First Class team can be considered as "X-Men", retroactively.
3- Conjecture. 10 years before the events of X1/X2.

Origins didn't happen

In the original timeline: yes, it did.
In the new timeline: not anymore.

Most of the film centers around the weapon X experiment and Wolverine's amnesia. After the timeline change at the end of DOFP, the only parts of Origins that still exists in the timeline are the kid Wolverine scenes and the century of war montage (the Vietnam war part is confusing because DOFP puts Wolverine in New York when he's supposed to be locked up in a Vietnamese prison with Sabertooth).

1- Conjecture. But she was saved along with Cyclops and the others...
2- The First Class team can be considered as "X-Men", retroactively.
3- Conjecture. 10 years before the events of X1/X2.

Xavier saved them, it doesnt mean they stay at X-mansion. they are free. Maybe only Scott wanted to become x-man. Prof X said "Cyclops Jean and Storm was among my first pupils" he didnt mention former x-man Hank because Logan didnt know him yet

In FC, it was simply Division X. name of "x-men" came later at the end.

In OT, x-men members was, initially:
Beast Cyclops Jean Storm
Beast went to work with government
Wolverine joins Cyclops jean Storm
Jean "dies" and Iceman Rogue Kitty Colossus join x-men
Beast returns with Cyclops Storm Wolverine Iceman Rogue Kitty Colossus

Then, Cyclops dies in 2006, Beast dies in 2015, Rogue kidnapped by sentinels. Storm Wolverine Colossus Kitty Iceman are remaining x-men

The effects and the wirework in that scene was pretty bad. LOL

Yea
I can't watch x1 nor x2 cause the Xmen are so hapless
And I dont wanna hear the budget or time frame excuse
For all Bryan did right the action is a snorefest

Meh. Nightcrawler scene was excellent. Mansion attack scene. Magneto's plastic prison escape. All good. Mystique infiltrating Stryker's base was fun but all too quick. Wolvie v Deathstrike, save for *some* bad wirework is also good.

All of these rival a lot of the scenes from FC and DOFP.

U just proved mt point
I said the xmen were hapless
And u named one xmen scene (wolvie vs whatsherface)
Thats my point the xmen were hapless
Barely used and weak when they tried

I liked Storm's tornadoes and blizzard, Jean's power displays, and Pyro's attack against the cops.

The scene where toad kicks cyclops into that locker thing knocking him out and locking him in always bothered me

They really werent hapless. Storm particularly seemed to own all the enemies she fought. and her powers used well in the constraints of reality.

This was the part I was trying to disprove:

For all Bryan did right the action is a snorefest

Also agree with Mad Ones. Totally forgot about the Jet scene in X2.

And what did you mean by this?

"And u named one xmen scene (wolvie vs whatsherface)"

*Edit: I quoted the wrong thing

Last edited:
the xmen were weak
i mean are we really rehashing this
Toad owns all of them. TOAD.

They were just not competent.
Again Cyclops goes from taking out a bunch of discs to not being able to hit Sabretooth right in front of him, then getting owned by Toad.
Sure they had power displays here and there but in actual effectiveness The X-men, not other mutants but the X-men,
man my boys were pretty weak.

It's hard to watch.

Especially in light of all the Epic battles since then.
From the Spider-Man series, to MCU, to Batman and yes MOS
those battles are awesome
X-Men not so much
its sad cause they have like the best powers

I guess one of the issues is the X-men being glass canons if they're not using teamwork.

I liked Storm's tornadoes and blizzard, Jean's power displays, and Pyro's attack against the cops.
Jean also owned those commandos in Stryker's base, we get to see her pushing all of them back.

Fanfic.
And even following your Star Trek 2009-like fan fiction interpretation, Scott would still be aprox. 16/17/18 in 1981/1982/1983 in both the universes. NO 1987.

Honestly, dude, I'm finding it ridiculous that you're assuming to know the ages of these characters. They could be born anywhere from in between 1965 and 1970. If actors in their late 20s can play teenagers (in Bollywood they do it all the way till 40s sometimes if the actor never ages, like Keanu could've done it ten years ago), then actors in their early 20s late teens could certainly play somebody who is 15 or 16, right? Or is that too far fetched.

Consider this, Scott is born in 1968, kind of a buffer point between your 1965 and 1970. He would be 19 in 1987 and 15 in 1983, a reasonable age for the latter and an explantion for the former given him being in a school in the Original Timeline, he just failed a grade, was held back and had to redo his senior year. Hence, him being Xavier's student could mean more as Xavier being a mentor than actual professor.

So don't discount 1987.

awesome.
this clip shows how op Cyclops is.
Only way to make him not destroy all the villians is to make him look like an idiot with no training.
Funny how he can knock out all those discs no problem but can't hit sabretooth right in front of him.

In the words of Han Solo, "Being good against the remotes is one thing, being good against the living? That's something else." I don't believe that Cyclops had terrible aim but Sabertooth somehow knew when to jump out of the way before Cyclops was about to open his visor. Fortunately, Sabertooth wasn't so lucky the next time considering that he was trapped inside the statue of liberty with no place to dodge.

So basically what you're saying is when it came to real life application of a target with a full range of motion Cyke was incompetent? thanks for proving my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"