The Dark Knight The Joker's Body Count

Joker didn't need to kill many people to be a strong villian, maybe it was surprising that he wasn't such a mass murderer as was expected.

Remember his scene with Harvey; "Think of what I did to this town with a few bullets and some gasoline . . ."

Well, compared to other villains, the Joker turned out to be a sadistic SOB. I mean Iron Monger...did he even kill anyone? I know Jack's Joker tried to kill a bunch of people at the end, but Batman took the ballooooons away. "My balloons!"

Anyway...it's hard to be a villain in a PG-13 movie. I mean, the Joker out-killed the guy from SE7EN.

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10

Why would he mouth 6 if the officer had already said 6? See, you just dissproved yourselves with your faulty logic. :o
You're the one with faulty logic. Where in the blue hell are you getting 10 from? Joker asked the cop how many of his friends were killed by him. Joker didn't know which of his cop victims were friends of the guy. when the guy said six, Joker mouthed "six", as in "Six? Wow. That many?" How in the hell would Joker know which of the cops were the guy's friends?

And if the subtitles for the movie said six, why can't you just admit you're wrong?

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10

How could he say 10 when he couldn't have known how many of them were the cop's friends. That would be clairvoyant or mind-reading.

Okay! Who gives a ****, 10 or 6...take your pick, God :whatever:

I think people are forgetting by the way the two jokerized dead guys found out the apartment...Harvey and Dent. But yeah Joker killed easily 30+ people...but body count alone doesn't make him a good villain. And although he out killed the se7en guy you must admit...it'd be so much better to be killed by Joker than that guy *thinks about the Lust death* that has to be the worst death ever, thank God they didn't show it.

The guy said, "And you killed six of them"
Joker mouths "ten"

It is indeed 10, I don't know what scene you guys were watching twice.

My sentiments exactly. He mouthed ten, and I don't see how subtitles could tell you when he mouthed something. Subtitles don't cover anything not actually said.

Okay! Who gives a ****, 10 or 6...take your pick, God :whatever:

I think people are forgetting by the way the two jokerized dead guys found out the apartment...Harvey and Dent. But yeah Joker killed easily 30+ people...but body count alone doesn't make him a good villain. And although he out killed the se7en guy you must admit...it'd be so much better to be killed by Joker than that guy *thinks about the Lust death* that has to be the worst death ever, thank God they didn't show it.

That was the only unbelievable part in SE7EN. LOL But yeah, that's pretty bad. Delivering the detective's wife's head...esp. since she was with child. Even for a guy like the Joker..."That's cold."

The guy said, "And you killed six of them"
Joker mouths "ten"

It is indeed 10, I don't know what scene you guys were watching twice.
The guy said "You killed six of MY FRIENDS". That makes all the difference. Not all the cops the Joker killed were his friends. Only six of them were.

its six. anyone who thinks differently doesn't understand sarcacism or what joker was trying to bait the cop into doing.

its six. anyone who thinks differently doesn't understand sarcacism or what joker was trying to bait the cop into doing.
At this point, I'm thinking anyone who thinks it's ten is a ****ing moron. :o

Nah, he wasn't baiting him, he literally killed 10. Suckas! :hoboj:

Nah, he wasn't baiting him, he literally killed 10. Suckas! :hoboj:

HE MOUTH 6 DAMMIT!

If I hear 10 one more time...

Wow, this is getting a little out of hand haha. I like that.

Its 6

I've seen it 4 times now. The last time which I just got back from, I sat allll the way up in front. He freaking mouths 10. He mouthed 10 the three other times I've seen it to. Saying six would have been funnier probably, but he mouthed 10.
He was taunting the guy, I guess because he thought the cop would guess a lower amount. As in, "Oh, you think only 6 people? Try 10!" :-)

If any subtitles said 6, it was carrying over from the last words spoken, which was the 6 the cop said. Mouthing something wouldn't give subtitles.

The Joker mouths six. I just came back from the movie a short while ago. I have seen it three times in three days.

He obviously mouths six. And that is the bottom line.

I think it was six. Why would he mouth ten when it was six? Doesn't make sense. He doesn't need to add more to the list to anger him. What he says after was effective enough.

I think it was six. Why would he mouth ten when it was six? Doesn't make sense. He doesn't need to add more to the list to anger him. What he says after was effective enough.

He wanted to piss him off. So that he would get angry enough to get close to him to beat him up a bit, close enough that Joker could pull a fast one and use him as a 'hostage' to get to a phone.
But he also enjoys messing with people and manipulating them, so that's part of it too I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"