The Dark Knight Joker's Ending Scene

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
Do we have any idea what Joker's final scene is? Because I was thinking of something this morning that would be a very interesting idea.

Why not take Joker's final scene and put it at the near beginning of Batman 3?

I was imagining something along the lines of Joker going to a group of thugs and announcing that crime in Gotham is uniting under one banner, and that their separate groups are dying as individuals.

Or having Joker go to Gordon's home, point a gun at Gordon, then tell him to tell everyone that he's leaving Gotham. I imagine Joker doing something crazy like that, then Gordon threatening to put Joker away in Arkham for the rest of his life, then Joker point the gun on himself and threaten to shoot himself, then leaving, the whole time watching his back to make sure Gordon isn't following him.

Maybe not those particular scenes, but what do you all think about Joker appearing in Batman 3, using some of Joker's final scenes in TDK (if plot allows). I hope this happens... I don't know what exactly they filmed with Heath Ledger as a final scene...

The Joker's last scene has been revealed by multiple reviewers...

He and Batman fight on top of a building, Batman throws him off the roof but shoots his grappling hook and grabs him by the ankle. The Joker is left dangling upside down off the side of the building for the police.

This wraps up the Batman vs. Joker plotline, but there is apparently still about half an hour of movie left, with Two-Face the last problem to deal with.

He and Batman fight on top of a building, Batman throws him off the roof but shoots his grappling hook and grabs him by the ankle. The Joker is left dangling upside down off the side of the building for the police.

This wraps up the Batman vs. Joker plotline, but there is apparently still about half an hour of movie left, with Two-Face the last problem to deal with.

Cool, so does the Joker put up a good fight?

Duh...what I meant was, I don't think THE JOKER will be coming back for the third one.

Sorry if that slip up offended anyone.

At first I thought you were describing the end of 89 as a joke.
I hope they aren't that close.

I'm kind of hoping it doesn't end up as a bad joke on 89 as well.

If it is just like that... does it strike anyone as a bit disrespectful perhaps? It's kind of like blatantly saying "haha our film is better, we're going to spoof the classic." :oldrazz:

Yah... doesn't really bode well. Sounds like it's actually going to happen that way. Anyone else think... WTF?

Idk what I've heard isn't very specific so it might not be as close to '89 as that sounds. For one thing Rachel won't be there.

In any case I hope Joker has an amazing finale "line" that everyone remembers.

Nice.

Like I said, I just hope he has some amazing line or speech before his final shot if this is "the end" for him in this series. Best villain deserves the best possible closure. Yeah, the scene sounds a little mocky, but I wont judge until I see it. And you know how good Nolan is... he might have put some spin on it we don't know about yet. I can't wait, god, just five more days.

I'm kind of hoping it doesn't end up as a bad joke on 89 as well.

If it is just like that... does it strike anyone as a bit disrespectful perhaps? It's kind of like blatantly saying "haha our film is better, we're going to spoof the classic." :oldrazz:

More like, "HAHA our film is better, we respect the source material and don't kill off the most famous villain in the comic book world."

I really shouldn't have read that :(

No because only fanboys have to connect everything.

BATMAN WEARS A SUIT!!! IT'S SPOOFING 89!!

I like the sound of Joker's last scene, but I wish
they wouldn't have killed off Two-Face after only half an hour, I would have liked him as the main villain in a third movie, or at least the option left open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"