The Joker's ha-hacienda

The worst thing they did with the TNBA design was remove his red lips, and give him big round black eyes. Then they fixed that in his design in Justice League and Return of the Joker movie:

JustleagJok.jpg

He looks simply awesome!
When the laughing man like Joker gets the razor, I am afraid of him more than any infernal monster.
The stuff in those series TNBA also was worse. I exclude Mad Love. Though comic I love more.
love the Joker’s occurrences in League of Justice. Especially his card gang. And especially one black-and-white dressed little mad girl. Harley is jealous! Yesss!

Saw this in the recent solicitations, and I thought it was cool enough to share:

jkr.bust.jpg

THE JOKER 1:2 SCALE BUST
Sculpted by Kolby Jukes

The Clown Prince of Crime is ready for his Closeup!

Batman’s deadliest foe is the second piece in DC Direct’s new line of 1:2 scale mixed-media busts! The perfect companion piece to the Batman 1:2 scale bust, it features eerie life-like facial details and an intricate fabric costume that is finely tailored to the cold-cast porcelain body. The bust sits on a museum-style pedestal display base.

The Joker 1:2 scale bust measures approximately 13.75” high x 10” wide x 6.25” deep, includes a 4-color certificate of authenticity, and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Advance solicited; on sale October 22, 2008 * Bust * $295 US

I think it looks amazing. Unfortunately, my current budget doesn't really allow me to buy such pricy items, which is the main reason I have yet to buy any busts. Just a bit out of my range cash-wise.

I love that, and the Batman one. But I can't even afford the mini-statues.

WOW! Must.....have....that.....Joker bust :wow:

October 22nd 2008 it comes out? So far away :csad: Still, gives me plenty of time to save for it lol.

I love that, and the Batman one. But I can't even afford the mini-statues.

I swear, being a comic book fan can bankrupt you. The amount of money I've spent on the merchandise alone is astronimcal.

Never mind the comics and TPBs....

Saw this in the recent solicitations, and I thought it was cool enough to share:

Sculpted by Kolby Jukes

Batman’s deadliest foe is the second piece in DC Direct’s new line of 1:2 scale mixed-media busts! The perfect companion piece to the Batman 1:2 scale bust, it features eerie life-like facial details and an intricate fabric costume that is finely tailored to the cold-cast porcelain body. The bust sits on a museum-style pedestal display base.

The Joker 1:2 scale bust measures approximately 13.75” high x 10” wide x 6.25” deep, includes a 4-color certificate of authenticity, and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Sweet Jeebus! I want it! :wow:

$300 is pushing it. I've paid $200 for a few pieces before, but I'll be the inevitable markdown on this one.
I swear, being a comic book fan can bankrupt you. The amount of money I've spent on the merchandise alone is astronimcal.

Never mind the comics and TPBs....

What he said.
Figs, statues, posters and such have ran me a pretty penny.

jkr.bust.jpg

Sculpted by Kolby Jukes

I think it looks amazing. Unfortunately, my current budget doesn't really allow me to buy such pricy items, which is the main reason I have yet to buy any busts. Just a bit out of my range cash-wise.

Holy--

That's incredible. Wow...:wow:

One of my favorite Joker-centric TAS episodes is Make 'Em Laugh. It's absolutely hilarious!

One of my favorite Joker-centric TAS episodes is Make 'Em Laugh. It's absolutely hilarious!

It's probably the most light hearted Joker episode on the BTAS. That fat comedian, Lorraine, putting Robin over her knee and spanking him. Joker getting his pants pulled down in front of a crowd etc.

Heres some photos of the new Joker from the Dark knight from someone special....
check it out.....
he is really cool

LOL! You gotta' be kidding if you expect us to believe they're pics of Heath Ledger in the new movie.

Nice make up job, though.

Shameless bump.....here's a pic of some of my Joker merchandise that I own:

MyJokerstuff1.jpg

A new addition to my collection. He needs no introduction:

LedgerJokerfig.jpg

joker-animated.jpg

Ah the Clown Prince of Crime, the Harlequin of Hate, Gotham's biggest villain, the Joker. What can be said about this crazed clown that hasn't already? While a murderer, you gotta love the fact that he's so filled with glee and does it with style. While most will cite The Killing Joke as a MUST READ Joker story, my favorite goes out to Joker's Five Way Revenge. There's something much scarier about being specifically targeted on the Joker's [bleep] list compared to just being some random passerby on the street. The scene where we could see the Joker behind his old henchman Bigger Melvin while the latter is trying to get his stuff after escaping Batman is just chilling. It also shows the extent of Joker's madness when he has Batman knocked out yet won't kill the bat because it has to be done "properly".

What would you all say is your favorite Joker tale?

Last edited:
After The Killing Joke my favourite is probably Mad Love, but that's because I'm a huge Harley fan.

My favorite Joker tale is probably The Killing Joke, too. It's one of the best Joker stories that gets inside his head and gives us some insight into what makes him tick. I love that it was used as inspiration in The Dark Knight.

Did anyone ever read the Joker tale called Devil's Advocate? It's written by Chuck Dixon, and it's about a spate of murders that look like Joker's handy work, but the twist is he's actually innocent of them. He gets convicted of them and sentenced to death. Batman races against time to prove Joker's innocence as he's the only one who believes he is innocent.

It's a great story.

I haven't until now...so it means I need to buy it, cause I'm already sold. :p

It's worth it just to see Joker with a shaved head lol.

Devad7.jpg

I'm bumping this thread just because I feel it needs a bumping, what with Joker going to be in the movies again and all soon. Anyone getting anything Joker related for Christmas? I'm getting these:

2lvedsp.jpg

fa72c4a0aaaac83bfb41faea19279c08.jpg

My favorite Joker tale is probably The Killing Joke, too. It's one of the best Joker stories that gets inside his head and gives us some insight into what makes him tick. I love that it was used as inspiration in The Dark Knight.

Did anyone ever read the Joker tale called Devil's Advocate? It's written by Chuck Dixon, and it's about a spate of murders that look like Joker's handy work, but the twist is he's actually innocent of them. He gets convicted of them and sentenced to death. Batman races against time to prove Joker's innocence as he's the only one who believes he is innocent.

It's a great story.

Hello, The Joker. I think that the way they used the "multiple choice past" in The Dark Knight was genius. They didn't just replicate a sentence or a scene from the original, but they took the concept and actually made it multiple choice. You don't know which version is real (or if any is), whereas in The Killing Joke only one "origin" is presented, suggesting that it's the one.

I believe there was another story years later when this was more or less confirmed and the Joker was actually trying to have his revenge against the guys ho got it into being the Red Hood that night?

I haven't read that other story you talk about, but sounds like that kind of story where Batman has to go all the way defending what he believes in. :up: Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"