Days of Future Past The 70's X-Men Team Discussion Thread

I agree with everyone that has already said it - it just doesn't make sense to not have Havok and Banshee in this, even if they have to be recast with older actors because of the 11 year time jump.

And if they both are and BooBoo Stewart is also playing a 70's X-Men team member, then that makes the line-up very male dominated which wouldn't be good, so they almost certainly have to be adding some female members too.

Unless Blink is going to apart of the 70's team and not the future as everyone here has speculated.

Or perhaps have Xavier, beast, banshee, and havoc join with magneto, mystique, X2 style against dinklages character.

Last edited:
Unlikely.Peter Dinklage Is likely playing Boliver trask or some other antimutant human working on Sentinles.Something before time travel has to lead to Sentinles In future.

The remianing Characters to be cast are more likely secondary characters.If Havok and Banshee don't return most likely they will have characters just to fill screen and Xavier and Beast get the focus.

Mystique probally won't be Magneto's only follower In 1973.Omar Sy and Booboo could
be playing the new Brotherhood members.And the remaining 1973 X-Men could yet to be
revealed.

Maybe a whole bunch of future xmen show up and round out the 70s team....

Not that I'm for that idea, but could explain why the 70s team is so "light"

I'd rather just rogue or kitty show up as the time traveller

Maybe a whole bunch of future xmen show up and round out the 70s team....

Not that I'm for that idea, but could explain why the 70s team is so "light"

I'd rather just rogue or kitty show up as the time traveller

I could see this happening as well

Id love to see this line-up more a new girl:

I know some fans dont care too much about them, but they look really cool as the x-men of the 70's, to me.

I know some fans dont care too much about them, but they look really cool as the x-men of the 70's, to me.

Problem is they all look the same age. There was supposed to be an 11 year gap. Beast is easy to age but not havok and banshee...

lol... if it were the other way around with girls... er... I won't go there :o

Honestly, I dont care about the age thing at all.

These are movies, they are fiction after all. I preffer continuity instead of recasting actors on each sequel, if they are planning to jump 10 years with each one of them.

Continuity >>>> Realistic look/age

If Havoc and Banshee were only like 17/18 or so in First Class, they'd only be 27/28 in DoFP.

Some people don't look much different between 18 and 28. Andrew Garfield is 29 and Dane Dehann is 27 for example.

Its probably just Beast and Professor X.

Its a shame that Banshee and Havok might not appear in the movie. I envisioned the FC sequels to have these rosters:

FC2: Prof X, Beast, Havok, Banshee, Jean, Cyke, Polaris, Sunfire
FC3: Prof X, Beast, Havok, Banshee, Jean, Cyke, Polaris, Sunfire, Storm

Then at the end of FC3, Beast will leave the mansion to work with the government, Banshee was killed when the X-Jet crashed, Polaris/Havok left the mansion to live a normal life, Jean/Cyke officially became a couple. Then at the end of the movie, Prof X will call Storm and Cyke to save Wolverine/Rogue from Sabretooth.

Its probably just Beast and Professor X.

Its a shame that Banshee and Havok might not appear in the movie. I envisioned the FC sequels to have these rosters:

FC2: Prof X, Beast, Havok, Banshee, Jean, Cyke, Polaris, Sunfire
FC3: Prof X, Beast, Havok, Banshee, Jean, Cyke, Polaris, Sunfire, Storm

Then at the end of FC3, Beast will leave the mansion to work with the government, Banshee was killed when the X-Jet crashed, Polaris/Havok left the mansion to live a normal life, Jean/Cyke officially became a couple. Then at the end of the movie, Prof X will call Storm and Cyke to save Wolverine/Rogue from Sabretooth.

That is EXACTLY how I envisioned the series too.

to have a team on FC3 of all those x-men would be awesome to me, fresh blood more the three iconic mutants.

such a wasted opportunity

oh, and Duran Man, glad to see some liking the pics. They all look great to me. Caleb is not the typical pretty boy, but he has a really interesting look to me, not to mention I find him really talented

Id love to see this line-up more a new girl:

They actually look good as a team. And Nicholas Hoult looks good in the picture, he should keep that hairstyle (in real life, not in the movie).

just add Polaris on that roster, and Id be more than happy with the 70's.

But no, they'll probably add a girl from the 00's and any random male for Booboo, chhh

Yeah his nose is kinda big, but there's pictures of him where he looks hot!

I'm sorry but Lucas' nose really bugs me :(

Yeah his nose is kinda big, but there's pictures of him where he looks hot!

Big nose, big...
devious.gif

Unless Blink is going to apart of the 70's team and not the future as everyone here has speculated.

Why do people think that Blink (if the actress is playing Blink) is going to be in the future anyway?

How exactly? There is a lot of things going on in this movie I don't think this is the move for Havok to shine. besides of the FC characters he was the least interesting, they gave him a stock character personality and no layers. At least Banshee provided comic relief at point and was cool to see onscreen. If Havok is in this I'd like him to take a backseat while the real X-Men fight.

Neither character are must haves for DoFP. If it weren't for Havok being Cyclops younger brother then I'd happily do without both. As far as characterisation goes in First Class I wasn't impressed with either one.

This 70s team needs some X-Girls asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"