Days of Future Past The 70's X-Men Team Discussion Thread

Polaris and Dazzler seems to be the most popular choices incase there will be female members for the 70s X-Men (other than Jean/Storm but those 2 already appeared in previous movies).

And speaking of X-Girls, here are the female X-Men characters that I want to appear incase they make more First Class movies or movies with the original cast.

With the First Class cast - Polaris, Dazzler, Husk, Cecilia Reyes, Sage, Lifeguard
With the original trilogy cast - Psylocke, Marrow, Stacy X, Hepzibah
Female X-Men members that I don't want to see in the movies - Rachel Summers, Hope Summers, Revanche (unless they do that switching body story w/ Psylocke), Moonstar and all the New Mutants, X23, Lady Mastermind, Omega Sentinel, Aurora, Armor and the New X-Men, Pixie, Domino, Frenzy

With the the latest Lucas Till picture floating around.

It looks like we will get at least 3 of them, the only one that isn't coming back from FC is Banshee.

And I'm pretty sure some of the X-Men will travel to 1973 to help the 70s X-Men.

Considering the actors scheules It seems like Wolverine will be only time traveler.

The 4 blank spaces on Bryan singer's cast twiter pic may be for Havok,Nixon,QUicksilver,and whoever adan Canto Isplaying.It there are 6 empty spaces maye 1 Is for advisor to Nixon and ther Is for a brotherhood member possibly Scarlet witch.

Whoever it is it better be an X-Girl.

I would be surprised if there's another new character. The Quicksilver announcement was a surprise. But another new character again? I'm not sure, I think I'm satisfied with the cast now.

I expect there to be more cast additions.

Whoever it is it better be an X-Girl.

Agreed.

Polaris and Dazzler seems to be the most popular choices incase there will be female members for the 70s X-Men (other than Jean/Storm but those 2 already appeared in previous movies).

And speaking of X-Girls, here are the female X-Men characters that I want to appear incase they make more First Class movies or movies with the original cast.

With the First Class cast - Polaris, Dazzler, Husk, Cecilia Reyes, Sage, Lifeguard
Female X-Men members that I don't want to see in the movies - Rachel Summers, Hope Summers, Revanche (unless they do that switching body story w/ Psylocke), Moonstar and all the New Mutants, X23, Lady Mastermind, Omega Sentinel, Aurora, Armor and the New X-Men, Pixie, Domino, Frenzy

Nice list. :yay:Considering how much the series has incorporated from Claremont's work, it is a wonder why Psylocke has not appeared yet.

Nice list. :yay:Considering how much the series has incorporated from Claremont's work, it is a wonder why Psylocke has not appeared yet.

Thanks!

And about Psylocke, yeah they incorporated a lot from Claremont's in the comic-books but they haven't given his favorite X-creation a big/supporting role yet in the movies! Hopefully in X-Men 5, it will happen!

X3 Psylocke doesn't count.

A version of Psylocke was In last stand.Now f time travel does indeed retconn some things Psylocke could be reintroduced In future films.

Havok is back but not Banshee? Boooooo. I'd swap them in a second.

Also, are there going to be any female characters in the 70s other than Mystique?

Omg i love your list Polaris,Cecilia Reyes,Sage,Psylocke,Marrow. Im surprised Dazzler wont be introduced because its the perfect oppurtunity the 70's. Marrow would be awesome to see onscreen I think, espiecally if they do a proper depiction between her and Storm.

Havok is back but not Banshee? Boooooo. I'd swap them in a second.

Also, are there going to be any female characters in the 70s other than Mystique?
was Havok confirmed?
givin that it took this long for him to be confirmed this might still be hope for Banshee (or was it confirmed that he's definitely not returning?)

I'm really worried with the lack of female characters so far. :dry:

Im sure there will be a new female on the 70's.

hopefully on the x-men, since the brotherhood already have Mystique

Lucas Till was seen on set and took a photo with a user who then tweeted said photo, which was sent to CBM.

Last edited:
is there a pic with Lucas an Bryan out there?

Never mind; I misread the caption on one of the photos I saw.

All we have is the photo that Till shot with the fan who sent said photo in.

Ditto. It just goes so against what I expect from X-Men, where it generally feels like 50/50 as far as genders. That has always set X-Men apart from other comic series. Just look at the Avengers where it was only ScarJo repping the ladies. (and no I don't count that irrelevant bore Maria Hill). Especially considering Rogue and Storm haven't seemed like big parts so far, are we really only going to have Mystique as a major female character?

Im surprised Dazzler wont be introduced because its the perfect oppurtunity the 70's. Marrow would be awesome to see onscreen I think, espiecally if they do a proper depiction between her and Storm.

Agreed!

So far, we have Storm, Rogue, Shadowcat, Mystique and Blink. If they are part of the action then its all good.

So.................

even if we dont know yet if there will be an actual team on the 70's, at least we can say that we'll see Beast, Wolverine and Havok on the past.

And that Josh Helman wont be a member.

Now its up in the air if Singer has a few more surprises in store and we in fact will see a real team at the end of the movie, with of course, a new female member.

With all these announcements lately.... yeah, again Im sure there will be! :funny:

I don't think there's a X-Men team in the 70s.

With Havok's picture, I think after the events of FC, he joined the army again.

I'm so glad Josh H is not playing young Scott, the age timeline would've been bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"