The Killzone Franchise Thread

lol wow dude, actually, a very kind KALEL gave me an extra code he had, I reactivated my plus after that slim shot at the beta

In that case, I take back that apology and hope you eat a poisoned turkey this Thanksgiving.

gee, I hope it's not a helghast that poisons my turkey, you know, those dudes that you either kill or play as in the K3 beta that I'm currently playing and you're not.......

lol wow dude, actually, a very kind KALEL gave me an extra code he had, I reactivated my plus after that slim shot at the beta

Glad you are enjoying it. I'll be on tonight, so lets gouge some eyes out together. :up:

I am working on getting more codes and have a small list of people to give them to.

JaD, I'll add you to that list. :up:

Glad you are enjoying it. I'll be on tonight, so lets gouge some eyes out together. :up:

I am working on getting more codes and have a small list of people to give them to.

asponge.png

Wow, I'd appreciate that. I figured they'd all be gone by now but thanks. :yay:

I was busy saturday night but tonight's good for me

I had a question for those of you who got the chance to play the Beta...
How was the loading in the game was it as long as KZ2 or the same? Because KZ2 takes a long time to connect to the internet i was just wondering if Guerrila or Naughty Dawg fixed this issue?

I am glad that playstation games are applying splitscreen to their games. It's a huge selling point for a shooter

The co-op stuff has bumped K3 up to my most anticipated game for 2011. I love co-op :)

Yep without a doubt one of the most anticipated game for next year on the PS3

I can't wait to see how the 3D is going to look. I love playing Black Ops in 3D. Definitely adds a whole new dimension (no pun intended) to the experience.

Jimmy Fallon had played KZ3 on his show and he seemed to really enjoy it. But then again Fallon himself is quite a squealish kind of guy and seems to enjoy anything

Ok... I had ZERO intentions of getting KZ3 because I really disliked KZ2. However... I just put it in for another spin and I'm really, really liking it.

Not sure why I didn't the first time around.

Anyway... KZ3 = must have now.

They made major control improvements in KZ3. At least in the Beta the controls are better than 2.

(Would once again just like to voice my opinion that the KZ2 controls are perfect and I'm annoyed that Guerrilla are "CoDing up" the controls for this one)

I've just seen the videos for the game through the various posted links and i have to say that it seems to have the same look and feel of KZ2 with the exception that action seems to be jacked up on crack! I loved the 1st & 2nd game, i just hope that they make this game considerably longer than the 2nd. It felt rather short to me:o.....

is kill zone 3 move compatable.like a free roaming light gun game?

^Yes. They're even creating a type of special gun for it. I wish the collectors edition wasn't as expensive as it was... I got away with it once because Reach was right around my birthday.... :p

I also read that the game is actually pretty fun to play with the Move from all the previews

Last edited:
cool.then i shall purchase it forthwith as soon as it's reaches britains shores!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"