The Kipobe Project

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Why not just build a ship in a bottle or do some erotic needle-point or something instead of disappointing all of these people again and again?
Because Kipobe is German for "rollercoaster".

:o

Calvin said:
Well what are you looking for? I'd be down for that, but to be honest I'd be a better script-doctor than first-drafter.
Sounds good.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Why not just build a ship in a bottle or do some erotic needle-point or something instead of disappointing all of these people again and again?

erotic needlepoint.

heh.

Kipobe said:
Because Kipobe is German for "rollercoaster".

:o
I always thought it was Australian for "Christopher Robin's stuffed bear gone awry"

Kipobe said:
Sounds good.
For practical reasons as well, since I'm about to be hit with the biggest ****-storm of papers, graduation machinations, final exams, etc that I've ever been hit with. So finding better and/or wittier ways to put things would suit me a lot better at this point that being a creative source. Plus, I'll make sure we don't let any of those pesky you're/your mishaps discredit the project.

Ronny Shade said:
I always thought it was Australian for "Christopher Robin's stuffed bear gone awry"
It's many things.
Calvin said:
For practical reasons as well, since I'm about to be hit with the biggest ****-storm of papers, graduation machinations, final exams, etc that I've ever been hit with. So finding better and/or wittier ways to put things would suit me a lot better at this point that being a creative source. Plus, I'll make sure we don't let any of those pesky you're/your mishaps discredit the project.
For this reason I've put you as a producer along with the Bruce who just contacted me.

Kipobe said:
It's many things.
For this reason I've put you as a producer along with the Bruce who just contacted me.
Willis? Because I won't work with that shat-hat.

No, the other one. Also, I need more gif animators. Any major impulses you get, send Calvin's or my way. I gotta work. I'd like to see a few more sign-ups so we can getsta rolling.

Darren Daring = Brodie Bruce (the other producer) send him some ideas too.

Heh, it still makes me chuckle that they stuck him with that name instead of giving him his original name.

It should be "Daring Darren". "Darren Daring" sounds like when you're scat singing the twangy solo from a Country+Western song..."dairnh deeyair daywr".

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It should be "Daring Darren". "Darren Daring" sounds like when you're scat singing the twangy solo from a Country+Western song..."dairnh deeyair daywr".
Completely disagreed.

If I could scat the solo at your flippin' ear you'd agree. It can't be written.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
If I could scat the solo at your flippin' ear you'd agree. It can't be written.
That's a pretty big "if" you slack-nosed bean-bagger.

The purpose of this thread is going to be lost even quicker than Pooh-face getting tired of the whole project....

probably right

but who didnt see that coming?

This thread will go nowhere, like the rest of Kipobes directionless life choices.

Kip's goals are probably more loftier, but I want to see a Mike/Elijya flash animation... one that tells the whole story for all to understand. :)

Lackey said:
Kip's goals are probably more loftier, but I want to see a Mike/Elijya flash animation... one that tells the whole story for all to understand. :)
about their homosexual relationship?

Lackey said:

Denis Hopper should play Eli's Dad... or at least do his voice :cool: :up:

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"