The Kipobe Project

Holly Goodhead said:
This thread will go nowhere.
I'm determined to prove you all wrong! This WILL happen.

Lackey said:
Kip's goals are probably more loftier, but I want to see a Mike/Elijya flash animation... one that tells the whole story for all to understand. :)
Do you want to draft something up? I need to get some rough plots to the artists to give them ideas.

This is mainly a team project... so it'd be nice if I had a team:mad:

I can relate with Kipobe on a very important level. I always start projects and never finish them either.

I'm pret sher this is gonna suck like a duck, but just in case I'm wrong, you know i'm down like a clown's frown. :left:

Eric Draven said:
bwahahahahahahaha :D
:(:(

Lehnsherr... read first post and get back to me.

Anyway, I've greenlit two writing projects and gotten with the animator. More staff members needed.

Pooh, or whoever just sent that PM, I'm out of it right now, I think I already responded to that, but either way, wait a couple hours until I'm sober and the caffeine pills have hit.

Calvin said:
Pooh, or whoever just sent that PM, I'm out of it right now, I think I already responded to that, but either way, wait a couple hours until I'm sober and the caffeine pills have hit.
Is this man ever not intoxicated?

Oh. I did some falling back a couple weeks back as well, it's not a good feeling :(

Oh man, I'm getting some great stuff from you guys... I really like where this is heading. I've fwd'd some new stuff to a bunch of you. More staff members wanted... this looks promising, and my zeal is at top-notch! :cool:

I was willing to write till I saw I would get no credit. Who the **** wants that job? Love ya man.

Yeah, it's so "Kipobe"...."You guys do the work, It will be known henceforth as: "The Kipobe Project".

He should become an executive producer. :up:

im too lazty to read the thread.. in short. .tell me what this is all about kip or ill beat you with my ego:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"