• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last of Us!! What a great game, I cant wait for it to come out. Did anybody read the book The Road? After that they also made the movie. Both the book and the movie was great. I believe the creator of Last of Us got inspired by the story of The Road. What do you think? Does anybody know anything about this?

Features

Naughty Dog Studio Profile...
Victor finds out how Uncharted developer Naughty Dog is creating its most ambitious game yet, the post-apocalyptic adventure The Last of Us.

Shows

July 5 – EP Daily – Full Show

Miri catches up with the director and producer of the Adam Sandler animated movie Hotel Transylvania; Miri finds out how NCAA Football 13 captures the sights and sounds of college football; Bri...

source: ep

Finally, got the signed key art. Naughty Dog = Awesome Sauce. It's not as big as the photo would suggest, but cool nonetheless.

20120706_134352.jpg

I can't wait for this game, in the meantime I'll get Max Payne 3.

The Last of Us Cinematic Shows Off Some Nice Voice-over Work

July 13, 2012 . 5:36pmThe scene takes place at the house of a character named Bill, who owes Joel a favour.

source:Siliconera & GI

Last edited:
Hey look, old news! Thanks. I mean it's not even 3 posts above.

I don't think i've ever been this intrigued by a non rockstar 3rd person game in a while.

Of the two Ellen Page games coming out, this one interests me the least.

Of the two Ellen Page games coming out, this one interests me the least.

I'm sure she's digging the fact soooo many people are obsessed with her. That means she'll never run out of work and for her that's a good thing. as she'll see it.v minus the stalkers.(which she could do with out.)

lol don't worry most of us know she's not in the game. But someone had her in mind when they made that character. lol She'll never run out of work.

I'm sure they did in the beginning, but they tweaked her look and she doesn't look like her anymore. His joke was about a month or two too late. Lol.

Yeah, at first it really looked like Ellen Page, but I think after Beyond: Two Souls was announced and shown, you could see that they made some slight changes to make Ellie look younger and not so much like Ellen Page.

I can't wait for this game, in the meantime I'll get Max Payne 3.

Like everybody :) It is the only game it will keep our mind busy before Last of us. I do like Max Payne. I am especially a fan of the soundtracks by Health, the L.A. noise band.

On Blending Gameplay And Story Together In The Last Of Us

July 20, 2012 . 5:40pm“We want to make sure that we create a wide enough world that you can explore and find things that help you survive. With that being said, we’re not trying to make an open-world game. We still want to get you to certain points where we want to tell the story.”

The Last Of Us: How Naughty Dog Made Ellie And Enemies Feel Human

July 23, 2012 . 1:55pm“From the start of the game, we knew, to personalize these characters; to make sure they feel human and are they are making intelligent decisions; [that] they’re not getting in the player’s way and it doesn’t feel like a babysitting mission.”

source:siliconera

Last edited:
Gamescom trailer.

[YT]j1wfuHtRiUU[/YT]

So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"