The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Previews

Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker on The Last Of Us...

Scott gets an early look at the apocalyptic game The Last of Us with vocal stars Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker.

Shows

December 3 – EP Daily – Full Show

Miri catches up with YouTube celebrity Freddie Wong to find out what it takes to become an online success; Victor heads to Microsoft for some hands-on time with the new Surface tablet and the new operating system, Windows 8; Victor and Scott take a look at the best PS3 games available this holiday season; Briana has details on Bones and more new and notable TV shows in the Sonar; Miri interviews Crush the Sea Turtle about his role in Finding Nemo just in time for its Blu-ray debut; Miri and Ben have more Pixar action with a look at Brave on Blu-ray; and finally, Scott gets an early look at the apocalyptic game The Last of Us with vocal stars Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker

And a prelude trailer for the VGA's

• Here's Eight Seconds Of New The Last Of Us Footage

News
  • [YT]NeG7ARLqAnE[/YT]
  • on Dec 03, 2012 at 04:55 PM
    ps3-icon.png

Today we are teased with a brief look up the upcoming trailer for The Last of Us. The new footage, all eight seconds of it, shows a dude about to get a machete to the head.
    ... More

source:EPD.TV/ROTR & trailer via GI, GT's youtube

hmm she looks nothing like Ellie. Oh well nice to see the voices behind the characters.

Last edited:
The links to the videos with the voice actors don't work!:(

The links to the videos with the voice actors don't work!:(

The site was down for a bit it's back up now
I've also been looking to see if there are Embed codes but Viddler is the most annoying vid service to find that for for a forum like this. if you still can't see it let me know. There's a "US" version they set up a few days later during the week and I'll put that up just in case.

Last edited:
Yeah it works now,Nice video!!

sweet. I don't have to put any more then I should. cause they take a while to put it up on their youtube. and that takes way to long since their always traveling. they may need more people working for them. which is funny seeing how long they've been on. 20 plus year's.

Last edited:
The Last of Us has a release date! May 7th, 2013.

I was hoping for a March date. Oh well, more time to save up for it.

I kinda think its a bad move because GTA V will most likely come out in May as well, which is guaranteed to take over gamers for at least a month or two. But then again, who knows what else will be revealed for later in the year.

I'll just have save for both at the same time now

I'm glad we got the release date for this. Next year is shaping up nicely. Especially the early months. DmC, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, God of War, Bioshock, GTA V and this within the first 6 months. Its crazy! But yeah, The Last Of Us is definitely my most highly anticipated game of 2013. And its only 5 more months away.

I have been lukewarm on this game. UC3 was a big step back for Naughty Dog (Lets make UC2, bigger without actually having enough time to finish the game), and the premise for this game just felt too obvious. Lets do The Walking Dead Uncharted style. I find such decision grating.

But tonight's trailer changed that. That was pretty great. Now I am fully on-board.

May? I'm surprised. I thought it would come out around October or November.

Way earlier than I thought. That's great.

I am kind of wondering why May? Makes me think that Sony has something huge planned for Next Fall

Yeah I think the date pretty much confirms PS4 for end of 2013.

I agree. In fact, I can't really think off the top of my head what games have been announced for fall 2013.

Well Beyond: Two Souls is a safe bet for PS3 swansong I guess. I'd imagine Dark Souls II will be hitting around that time as well.

That makes me wonder how long the PS3 will live on when the PS4 comes out. The PS2 seemed to just keep going on and on while the PS3 was out.

Its also worth noting that the PS4 won't be released as soon as it is announced. Chances are it will be revealed at E3, but i probably won't be out until 2014, so its not like they can/should just stop making games for Ps3 altogether.

Multiplayer? Well I guess that's a given these days. The box art is nice.

Edit: You might what to remove the trailer since it is uncensored.

I had to remove the trailer but it's really easy to find on Youtube. Man this game looks better with each new trailer, this one really conveyed the emotional story that this game looks to deliver, the box cover is fantastic as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"