The Lion, the Witch or the Wardrobe?

Where's the "one of the top 5 worst movies I've ever seen" option?

The Joker said:
Under the bridge with the rest of the trolls.

The Joker said:

Did you really think it was that bad Joker? I actually enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would.

The Lion, of course.

The Lion is God. Literally.

Immortalfire said:
He came back in like, five minutes.

In the movie, yeah. I think he came back in one day in the book. Either way, he's a Christ allegory.

silly poll but I vote lion

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Did you really think it was that bad Joker? I actually enjoyed it a lot more than i thought i would.

There was no character development, I didn't give a crap about Narnia because they gave me no reason too, and there was a child molesting goat thing who lured little girls into his house and then drugged them (oh come on, we all know he f**ked her while she was out...with those goat legs what else could he possibly get?), the witch had no character other than "bwa ha ha ha! I am so evil" and the lions only personality was "roar, I am a Lion, and also a thin metaphor for jesus, roar," the battle scenes were boring...also the lion should have eaten the witch, like, in graphic detail just eviserated her...cause at least that would have been cool

^Well, that is basically how Lewis wrote it. Are you saying C.S. Lewis is a hack? :eek:

in the film, for some reason the White Witch seems to be a more compelling character, although in the book Aslan and Jadis are both very interesting.

terry78 said:
^Well, that is basically how Lewis wrote it. Are you saying C.S. Lewis is a hack? :eek:

Never read anything else by him...if this is the caliber his writing reached, then yes, he's a hack...if he did better things, then we'll just call this his bad day, and move on...who doesnt have bad days, even I'm less than perfect some days...rarely...very, very rarely :o

Well, seeing as the wardrobe is an inaminate object and the lion already defea6ted the witch, I have to sat lion.

I'd love to possess the wardrobe. I could bring my laptop in with me and get a whole year's work done in a total of about ten minutes. At that rate, I'd be CEO of my company by now.

People are only voting "lion" 'cause they're scared Jesus will retaliate. :down

Lion beats witch by eating her and then uses the wardrobe as a litter box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"