The Looney Tunes Thread

Free Web Conn

Civilian
Reaction score
I love me some Looney Tunes! I use to watch them on Nickelodeon, and then on Cartoon Network, I'm pissed that I don't get Boomerang so I can't watch them any more. I'm getong the DVD's for Chrismasso I have to wait till then to watch some classic comedy all over agian.

Daffy, Wyle E. Coyote, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester, Marvin the Martian all rule!

Looney Tunes rule all. :up:

Today's toons aren't worthy to even be on the same TV channel as Bugs, Daffy, Sylvester and company.

I have the DVDs,great to have.
A bowl of cereal in front of the TV, in my underwear on Saturday morning.
Just like old times. :woot: :up:

Old school Daffy rules, from the 40s and 50s.

Before he became a hollow shell of himself as the bitter rival of Bugs Bunny, he used to be a danger and to himself and others.

I laugh till I cry at him.

I didn't know where to post this. I remember a thread about the new Looney Tunes Show, but I can't seem to find it (unless there isn't one). Anyway...Clip from the 3D short Coyote Falls. It's a couple of weeks old, but I just saw it so...:oldrazz:

They got Looney Tunes streaming on netflix I believe, I love those, i can go to sleep watching them every night, so awesome

Whatever happend to the new show on Cartoon Network?

haha i grew up on Looney Tunes... Fudd, Yosemite Sam... loved Wile E Coyote... I never see it on TV anymore, ever. :huh:

Just checked, The Looney Tunes Show starts in May on Cartoon Network.

Rabbit's Kin with Pete Puma...awesome.

The show starts this evening at 8/7c. The clips I've seen have been pretty decent, so it might be worth a look.

OMG, I watched The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie for the first time in probably 10 years and wow, it still holds up incredibly well! It was hilarious and it even has a few moments that a Bugs Bunny show/movie today would NEVER be able to get away with... :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"