World I'm tired of the Ultimate Spiderman show hate.

They need Scorpion and the Spider Slayers.
Scorpion's in the show, I remember being baffled when he first showed up as an enemy for Iron Fist and he was basically Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. Then they must have realized how dumb that was and just made him look more like Ultimate comic Scorpion and be angry at Spider-Man instead.

Honestly though, I really gotta say I am enjoying the 4th season. It's actually good stuff, sorta like taking tons of Spidey elements from all his incarnations in different mediums and putting it into a blender for something a bit different and unexpected but still gets at the things are core to Peter.

They need Scorpion and the Spider Slayers.
You mean bringing in Gargan? I'm in, he's my favorite Spidey villain.
I wonder if they would do with the Spider-Slayer like they did with Carnage, and make it better than the 90s cartoon.

Scorpion's in the show, I remember being baffled when he first showed up as an enemy for Iron Fist and he was basically Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. Then they must have realized how dumb that was and just made him look more like Ultimate comic Scorpion and be angry at Spider-Man instead.
I honestly like this take on Scorpion.
But like they did with Venom and Carnage, there could be more than one for this show.

Honestly though, I really gotta say I am enjoying the 4th season. It's actually good stuff, sorta like taking tons of Spidey elements from all his incarnations in different mediums and putting it into a blender for something a bit different and unexpected but still gets at the things are core to Peter.
I love how it reduced his reliance on his wrist communicator to summon his team for every single mission.

Yeah, I meant bring bring Gargan in too. And along with the Spider Slayer bots, bring in Alister Smythe Spidey.

And if it doesn't happen in live action. Daredevil and Peter should meet in the show. It's been forever since we've got a crossover.

It's funny how he and Spidey haven't met more than twice in animation, and they are two great pals in the comics.
What's worse is not having Spidey team-up with The Human Torch at all, these two practically grew up together, and had so many adventures together Spidey was almost a part of the family even before the Future Foundation.
I was hoping Pete and Sam would be like that, begrudging alliance that grows to strong friendship, but that's not happening with Nova away most of the time.

Yeah, I meant bring bring Gargan in too. And along with the Spider Slayer bots, bring in Alister Smythe Spidey.
Speaking of Smythe; the start of the first episode in the Carnage arc with Spidey hanging upside down talking to MJ on the phone reminds me of the moment when Spidey was upside down talking to his Aunt May on the phone in 'Return of the Spider-Slayer' from the 90s cartoon.

I like to see Smythe be his own boss. Used to seeing him mostly as Kingpin employee from 90's cartoon.

I like to see Smythe be his own boss. Used to seeing him mostly as Kingpin employee from 90's cartoon.
I'd like to see that to, but for this season they will probably use him as a pawn for Hydra, if used at all.

One thing I learned from years of posting on internet message boards is not to take anything from a source other than an official one seriously.

So the next episode is 3 weeks away from now.
That kinda sucks, being the second delay this season.

And OMG, episode 18 will finally debut Moon Knight into TV.
:applaud

Ok.
Now that I checked the link, I don't see what gave the idea that this will be the last season.

He wrote originally that art is of the final season before he changed it cause of too much information.

He wrote originally that art is of the final season before he changed it cause of too much information.
Thanks for the answer.
Well, if what I hear about The Avengers cartoon coming to an end, it makes sense to end this one too.

Keeping up with two Spider-Man cartoons a decade trend that started in the 80s?

Unlimited.
I like it, cause it has Rino Romano voicing Spidey in animation, and this intro song.

Rino Romano was great Spider-Man voice. He did brilliant Playstation games too.

Yeah, he's one of my favorite 3 Spidey VAs thanks to those two games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"