The Lounge at the End of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to whoever gave me the new skin. I definitely prefer it.

It’s an option under the “tools” button.
I'm just happy we have Like and Delete buttons.

giphy.gif

Those are about the only new things I like. :(

The latest posts/threads would be more visible if they were at the top of the page.

Something like this, but better:

customizeXF

Should a transgender woman be allowed to fight other women in MMA? I think not. I fully support them and stuff, but that just doesn't seem right.

I'll wait for @DarthSkywalker to send me a public ticket.

:BA

Watching a TV show call Relic Hunter and I never seen it before n a cable station I didn't knew I had. The classic beastmaster TV series be on next

I fell asleep without really meaning to. I'm going to be up all night now. :(

Watching a TV show call Relic Hunter and I never seen it before n a cable station I didn't knew I had. The classic beastmaster TV series be on next
Is it good?

I was going to go to a grocery store after getting out of work today but I saw the bus driver getting arrested. So I just got a different bus and headed home. I feel like this is one of those things where you would say that it only happens in Detroit.

I was going to go to a grocery store after getting out of work today but I saw the bus driver getting arrested. So I just got a different bus and headed home. I feel like this is one of those things where you would say that it only happens in Detroit.
And the bus he was driving was left just like that? Did they at least take the bus key?

I vaguely remember this show.

Is it good?
Me and my older brother used to watch it on TV, it was at least engaging to me back at the time.

Just saw that Tia Carrere from Relic Hunter strip down and noticed she was wearing a thong, how the hell I missed this when it 1st aired??

And the bus he was driving was left just like that? Did they at least take the bus key?
He was arrested by transit police and it was for assaulting a passenger.

Just saw that Tia Carrere from Relic Hunter strip down and noticed she was wearing a thong, how the hell I missed this when it 1st aired??
It was syndicated....so maybe no stations in your area showed it.

I'm not sure I've seen anyone get arrested. :(

I imagine this delivery of the uppercut must be a bit painful on the biceps.

I hope the girl did not suffer biting her tongue, that kind of added pain sticks for quite an unpleasant while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back