The Lounge at the End of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine this delivery of the uppercut must be a bit painful on the biceps.

I hope the girl did not suffer biting her tongue, that kind of added pain sticks for quite an unpleasant while.
The young woman got on the bus and refused to pay then started a physical altercation with the driver and AFTER that spit on him.

I think violence is a last resort generally but given her behavior she should have expected at least a swollen tongue if not more. I can't condone the driver's actions but I sure understand it.

The young woman got on the bus and refused to pay then started a physical altercation with the driver and AFTER that spit on him.

I think violence is a last resort generally but given her behavior she should have expected at least a swollen tongue if not more. I can't condone the driver's actions but I sure understand it.
I think my post sounded like I was defending her, I did not defend either side.

The action the driver took is understandable indeed, and I do not condone it either.

U264jXE.gif

This is one of the few times I've ever shrugged at a woman being knocked out. Normally I'd say it's only ok if it's in extreme situations of self defense. But that girl's attitude was atrocious and she desperately needed a cognitive recalibration. About the only complaint I have is he may have put a bit too much force behind the punch. When her head snapped back I'm pretty sure she was able to see her own ass.

Last edited:
im in desperate need of another vigilante skin

Did she get arrested, too? Spitting is considered assaultbin some states.

im in desperate need of another vigilante skin

I'm sure Roose can hook you up... Once he's dealt with that infernal Arrow, always thwarting his fiendish plan!

Roose is no longer with us... Like the new Sunny, I made a to-scale doll of him though.

What we really need is Booze Bolton.

After that punch I think arresting her would probably be redundant.
Still, legally what she did was just as wrong and would probably take an arrest more seriously than an assault somebody got arrested for. :( Just saying. .

Oh well at least I got an avatar before posting a few hundred more posts.

Yep, I can only imagine how it must feel for those who had to pay or work hard to get a sig or avatar.
It was a chore, like working too hard to collect experience points in a video game, except with less continuous grinding.

It was a chore, like working too hard to collect experience points in a video game, except with less continuous grinding.
And now they must be angry, it's like we got these things handed over to us and we are abusing it.

And now they must be angry, it's like we got these things handed over to us and we are abusing it.
Nahh, I'm happy for you guys. The old system was way too overboard imo, I had planned out my first avatar (of Gwen Stacy) like.. months ahead of the time I actually had enough posts to use it. And that was just the little tiny baby size. The restriction was pretty dumb imo.

Also that gif... HOW?

Crazy good. :eek:

I'm still trying to figure out how the artist did it?

Yes... I know there's a video attached but I'm not gonna watch it until I come up with my own answer, or at least one that doesn't involve some kind of Rain Man type savant nature.

Nahh, I'm happy for you guys. The old system was way too overboard imo, I had planned out my first avatar (of Gwen Stacy) like.. months ahead of the time I actually had enough posts to use it. And that was just the little tiny baby size. The restriction was pretty dumb imo.

Also that gif... HOW?

Yeah, glad the restriction is gone, it never should've existed to begin with imo.

I'm still trying to figure out how the artist did it?

Yes... I know there's a video attached but I'm not gonna watch it until I come up with my own answer, or at least one that doesn't involve some kind of Rain Man type savant nature.

I think I have a pretty good guess, not sure my guess is how she did it but I definitely think it would work, kinda want to try it now.

What's the deal with the new poster classifications around here?

Someone with 72 posts is "Well Known" but myself, with over 50,000 posts is also... Well Known?

Seems... kinda weird.

Then again, even with over 50,000 I was still in the "side kick" class before the change over so... Potato, potato I suppose.

I forgot there was a title system on the old Hype. I think it was Newbie > Side-Kick... But I never knew what was after that.

Morning Mods, you may have a problem with security... I thought this would be the best place to mention it, where it will get seen the quickest...

F6B5CCD2-54B6-41CC-B109-BE1EF5EEE83D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"