The Lounge at the End of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned that people are actually whitening the dentine of their teeth. Dentine is naturally yellow.

Yay. Another shooting. :(

I just learned that people are actually whitening the dentine of their teeth. Dentine is naturally yellow.
It's crazy. I have no idea why people think white teeth are better. It's not healthy either. That whitening can do some serious damage to your teeth. It isn't like dyeing your hair another color.

Only if you can't get them in black.
My dream is a full set of greens on the top and a full house of blacks on the bottom. With yellow tongue.

Yeah I’m a bit iffy on that myself.
Yeah I was actually disappointed at the reveal in Season One finale.

I miss human loving beauracrat Michael. I don't entirely dislike the he's a demon development, but I miss that characterization. I loved his commentary on Friends and paper clips so much.

Also the new ads in between viewings thing on Netflix makes binge watching a freaking chore. I think I actually prefer Hulu's approach much more. Plus I hear The Good Place is on there.
That's strange.....over the last week and a half I binge watched all 9 seasons of the OFFICE.....I didn't get a single ad.

It is only being done for some people in a test to see how popular it would be.

My girlfriend and me did the same over the last three or four weeks but I could not make it through Season 9 and most of Season 8. We skipped to the last three episodes.

That's strange.....over the last week and a half I binge watched all 9 seasons of the OFFICE.....I didn't get a single ad.
I think I finally got it to turn off. Will check when I get home. It kept turning itself back on when I turned it off, but it finally stayed off when I tried at work.

Just say no to green teeth. :(

Spielberg's A.I. is still one of the saddest movies ever made.

The saddest movie i think i saw was united 93. It was about that plane on 9/11 where the passengers attacked the hijackers and so they crashed it in a field. It made me sad to think the people went through that :(

And also that documentary movie Dear Zachary is really sad. I felt so bad for the old couple :(

Saddest movie I ever saw was a documentary called "The Bridge" about the Golden Gate and suicide.

It included interviews to parents of suicide victims and I just couldn't. I was just unable to finish it.

Saddest movie I ever saw was a documentary called "The Bridge" about the Golden Gate and suicide.

It included interviews to parents of suicide victims and I just couldn't. I was just unable to finish it.
So true. :( I was really depressed after seeing it because it was actual footage of real people jumping. The only thing worse is 9/11 footage of jumpers, knowing they didn't want to but had no choice. :(

Head's up, they going air the season finale of The Gifted tonight starting at 8 PM Eastern time

I assume you mean from last season? I hope this next season is better than the first. :(

Yeah I was actually disappointed at the reveal in Season One finale.

I miss human loving beauracrat Michael. I don't entirely dislike the he's a demon development, but I miss that characterization. I loved his commentary on Friends and paper clips so much.
True, but then I love
the morally conflicted demon Michael of S2 as well, so it's a bittersweet trade-off for me.

I assume you mean from last season? I hope this next season is better than the first. :(
Last season was so lackluster, I'm not even sure I can muster up the interest to tune in this season. Hearing that it starts back up next week, my knee jerk reaction was exasperation, so maybe that's a sign I should sit it out, lol.

Last season was so lackluster, I'm not even sure I can muster up the interest to tune in this season. Hearing that it starts back up next week, my knee jerk reaction was exasperation, so maybe that's a sign I should sit it out, lol.
This is me. It wasn't the big hit I was hoping for. Same thing with the 9-1-1 show. Fox is kinda a bust for me. :(

It certainly looks better. If they can vary up the story ep-ep and give equal time to the various groups of people & mutants, it should be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"