The Lounge at the End of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished Iron Fist. Thank God that's over with.....

The first season is pretty decent. If this is an improvement, it shouldn't come across as torture.
I just found it boring and repetitive. Luke Cage was this gang verses that gang. This was the same idea, just with Asian dudes. :(

I just found it boring and repetitive. Luke Cage was this gang verses that gang. This was the same idea, just with Asian dudes. :(
Iron Fist is actually less repetitive than Daredevil, and he's American.

Iron Fist is actually less repetitive than Daredevil, and he's American.
I'm afraid Daredevil will be more of the same, just ninja versus ninja instead. We need better bad guys or something. :(

I'm afraid Daredevil will be more of the same, just ninja versus ninja instead. We need better bad guys or something. :(
It's all the more relaxing that I stopped caring after the Punisher season 1 ended on a high note.

I have no idea why I liked this post, but I know I will wish you good luck.

Good luck.

Last week I binge watched THE OFFICE.....I had never seen more than a commercial for it before, wanted to see what the big fuss was about....only finished it to see what happened to Jim and Pam.

You don't need it. Watching The Good Place is already good fortune!

Binge watching can be fairly taxing even with a good show. I'm still wishing her good luck for that.
On Chapter 4 and so far so good.

I remember Rise of the Silver Surfer being a better :ff: movie, and not starring three jerks and a stone face.

So the show is taking a very interesting turn .

And I thought the initial premise was interesting enough.

I'm halfway in Season 2 and I'm not sure if:

I agree with Eleanor and Chidi becoming a couple. Maybe the finale will change my mind.

Also the new ads in between viewings thing on Netflix makes binge watching a freaking chore. I think I actually prefer Hulu's approach much more. Plus I hear The Good Place is on there.

I just finished Iron Fist yesterday and didn't see any ads in between episodes.....

It does that viewing suggestion thing and I have to click continue on the remote after every single episode. It's such a first world problem, but I missed when it didn't do that.

Also the new ads in between viewings thing on Netflix makes binge watching a freaking chore. I think I actually prefer Hulu's approach much more. Plus I hear The Good Place is on there.
I remember reading something somewhere (on tumblr or an article) giving instructions of how to opt out of those **goes digging...googling**

You can opt out of Netflix's new ads. Here's how

That's from August though (so I don't know if it still applies)

Ugh. It doesn't work now. It automatically switches back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"