The Lounge at the End of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just went from diarrhea to genitals. Think about hygiene guys, it’s for your own good.

So Apple now owns Shazam and now because of you hipsters with your Hot Wheel hair accessories and gages in your ears we now have to listen to Apple Music. You make me sick.

Did you know Abba was offered ONE BILLION DOLLARS to reunite before but they turned it down :0

I respect their decision but i wish they would reunite :( i wish to hear their voices live once more! I know people think their mamma mia chessey but they actually have great vocals!!!!

Maybe they don't sing as well now that they are so much older. :(

Eh Cher's covers will do I guess.

Cher is in her 70's and sounds amazing AND so is Dolly Parton and she blew me away with her latest single which was released last week (featuring sia!) btw go listen to it. So i think the Abba members are in their late 60s/early 70s so they should still sound good i think. Maybe not as good as they used to be but still good.

and now stores are putting up the X-mas decorations and such :rolleyes:

Well, it is getting close to Halloween after all. :p

After the last strike of cold I had, I realized that tomato soup with a few squeezes of lemon or lime is one of my favorite delights.

PBU in the political section. Even after the move, somethings never change. :funny:

Every frame of the Bumblebee movie I see vindicates all those years of disliking Bayformers.

V30XDGQ.gif

And of course, from the director of one of my favorite films. :atp:

quZT0Dp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member